Royal Gorillas 180w Veg / 268 Flower Mars 144

Prom

21 hours ago, CreX said:

Strange... Maybe lower the wattage a bit. 

Mine are set to about 75w each, zero heatsink, and a small pc fan blowing on it and the light is just above room temps

IMG_20200521_230719.jpg

I like your setup! I will put a dimmer connection once they are fix on their space and control it over arduino. TS is also not dimmed.. so I keep a even field. Might install dimmers in the TS3s too.. they are a lot more powerful as I expected. I put the big fan (50cm) on.. more air movement never wrong.

The TopMax kicked in ^^ they want more today and look quite a bit bigger too, light goes daily up around 5cm. Will give them in the evening again a liter. 1.5 days feeding rhythm. 

• Like 2

And the next week started ^^

733826953_D1W7.thumb.jpg.592f4d6834148014d6874060cd52a556.jpg Day 1 Week 7

And week 6 in motion. You see the lamp changes and all I did on the plants.. that means nothing 😁 Air intake comes now to the bottom of the tent and exit is top tent as usual. But you see, they liked the change..

• Like 3

I have 4 diaries on Growdiaries.com .. and 😁 got contacted by Sweet Seeds yesterday, if I want to be a seed tester, they like my diaries. I wrote back: I only do autos 😉. Answer: "Then just select autos ;)" Even have some humor.  But had a catch, they only send the seeds to my German address, not to SA. Hope that changes when we get legal seeds or a working Post Office 🙄.

But I made a quick selection, Cream Caramel, Green Poison and Red Mandarine (not fair only 3 from about 25 to choose from 😂).. 4 seeds each and free shipping 😎😀 American Breeders rock.. never tried Sweet Seeds, looking forward to the tastes of those three. My aunties just have to send it further 😁 If they would have send from the US, i would have used my Planetexpress account. Anyone has an idea why they all ship from Spain these days? 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Prom said:

Is part of the condition.. I have to post a diary for the free seeds.. nothing is really for free these days hehehehe but nice of the guys to let me test some of their beans

On growdiaries or here? Get those mofos interested in the forum haha! 

• Agree 1

had to raise the cam for the Gorillas today and the light. They are coming excellent in 24/0 so far. I might even lean out of the window and say.. I get 85-90g average from those babes. And the canape.. you can't really make it better with scissors 😄 all the mains are within 10cm distance. Very much impressed with those Royal Gorillas from Royal Queen Seeds... so far ^^ 

• Like 2

On 6/22/2020 at 1:29 PM, Prom said:

525508466_DryingAngel.thumb.jpg.39cff44a3704e1d18a309fd4f54a12be.jpg

Also have a final result for the 3 Angels from Dutch Passion. Got a total of 187.1g dry dry ^^ i want to Honey Bee them, so dry dry is fine. 62g per plant average (for curing, would have to add some moisture again). Like the Dutch Passion Blackberry, is just not the same like the US autos. If the plant would have gone 20cm up more, she would easy have reached 80-90g. But all three were about the same size.. that seems to be it. Good news.. a 60cm high tent would work 😁 You could easy pack 10 of those in a 1.2x0.6 space. They hardly reached the outside of the pot (230x230, square). But like all Autos.. they form buds 😂

• Like 3

Nice growing @Prom keep it up dude, good to see the Autos getting some love here on 420SA.

Growdiaries is a excellent site, congrats on the beans, hopefully the Postal service will resume work at some point. :-greenthumb

Autos are fun, i have some Auto hybrids u could test if u ever feel like dabbling in them. RQS NLAuto x NL (photoperiod) and also G13 Labs AutoGigabud x NL (photoperiod).

I have 0 space to pop em now but somewhere in the future i'd like to see their progeny. Both Autos were tasty strong smoke. 

Also curious how many will keep the auto gene and how many will be photoperiod.

• Like 2

@Danknice going on those beans! 

Iv made a few crosses with an auto flower mother and photo period pollen... 

So far I haven't found an auto flowering plant. 

But from what my research tells me... You should have a 25% retention of the auto gene... So maybe I'm just unlucky😋😋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CreX said:

@Danknice going on those beans! 

Iv made a few crosses with an auto flower mother and photo period pollen... 

So far I haven't found an auto flowering plant. 

But from what my research tells me... You should have a 25% retention of the auto gene... So maybe I'm just unlucky😋😋

Procedure is rather simple. The auto gene is recessive but due to its unique character easy to spot. PP, Pp, pP will be photo plants you need pp to be an auto.

When you made your cross from the Auto with the Photo, those seeds you put under 24/0 light, the Autos will flower, the photos not. Remove the photos, breed the remaining flowering into seeds and the result must be pure autos.

I have regular Ruderalis here on Wednesday ^^ then I start my Swazi Gold Auto and Chocolato Project.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Dank said:

Nice growing @Prom keep it up dude, good to see the Autos getting some love here on 420SA.

Growdiaries is a excellent site, congrats on the beans, hopefully the Postal service will resume work at some point. :-greenthumb

Autos are fun, i have some Auto hybrids u could test if u ever feel like dabbling in them. RQS NLAuto x NL (photoperiod) and also G13 Labs AutoGigabud x NL (photoperiod).

I have 0 space to pop em now but somewhere in the future i'd like to see their progeny. Both Autos were tasty strong smoke. 

Also curious how many will keep the auto gene and how many will be photoperiod.

I am interested in anything tasty 😁 right now.. I focus on the US genetics. The Gelato left a bit of a heavy impression. Haven't had anything like it in years. I focus on 42FastBuds for this year, want to see if they are really just THAT outstanding. Sweet Seeds are US too.. so rather eager to check them out. The Bruce Banner from Monster Genetics is nice, hits, smooth and a light fruity, earthy smoke. Same.. not even close to the Gelato, different league. 

Is hard to explain.. FastBuds call it a Desert Weed.. and that really fits as description.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Prom said:

I am interested in anything tasty 😁 right now.. I focus on the US genetics. The Gelato left a bit of a heavy impression. Haven't had anything like it in years. I focus on 42FastBuds for this year, want to see if they are really just THAT outstanding. Sweet Seeds are US too.. so rather eager to check them out. The Bruce Banner from Monster Genetics is nice, hits, smooth and a light fruity, earthy smoke. Same.. not even close to the Gelato, different league. 

Is hard to explain.. FastBuds call it a Desert Weed.. and that really fits as description.

Im also looking at sweet seeds. 

Those bois really kitted you out with some very decent genetics! 

That red mandarin really has me drooling!! 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, CreX said:

Im also looking at sweet seeds. 

Those bois really kitted you out with some very decent genetics! 

That red mandarin really has me drooling!! 

Just had to check the seeds again.. and if I am not double mistaken.. you might actually get those seeds.. I think in my inner greed I took those seeds outside of the auto section 😂 Yummy stuff confuses me and I don't do fems.

If that really is the case.. I send you the red mandarin fems once here.. just one condition.. 😋 you put a grow report up at growdiaries.com and here. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Prom said:

Just had to check the seeds again.. and if I am not double mistaken.. you might actually get those seeds.. I think in my inner greed I took those seeds outside of the auto section 😂 Yummy stuff confuses me and I don't do fems.

If that really is the case.. I send you the red mandarin fems once here.. just one condition.. 😋 you put a grow report up at growdiaries.com and here. 

If that's the only condition, then you have yourself a deal!!! 😝😎❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I add my 10 week BioBizz sheet.. this is the feeding plan I give 10-11 week strains. As plants can't read 😁 you always have to use your brain and adapt to the plants current status. 

grow sheet10.pdf

If you check week 7 on the sheet, it states 4 G (Grow), 4 B (Bloom) and 3 T (TopMax). I only gave 2 TopMax as the flowers are just not big enough and the stuff is expensive. I am also rather sure the Gorillas will do 11 weeks (Flush gets replaced with 4/4/4 and a flush week added).. I will late harvest them like all my weed for taste. During Pre-Flower I also swap Fish-Mix and Grow for each feeding and flower i stick to only grow (just for the added molasses in Grow). So again, you have to use your brain what to give when, some plants are faster, some slower. Is a bit why I was reluctant to post the sheet. If you compare it with the BioBizz 12 week table, you will notice the changes I did.. my 8 week sheet is even more aggressive. 

On the sheet I notice all changes I do. That way I have a easier puzzle solving, if I run into nute issues. If you note the starting Day (Monday for example) and cross each week you are in off, you never feed them the wrong mix. Without my grow sheets I would have a complete mess when I have several strains in the tent.

Rest... you can't grow more relaxed and without any effort. I did beside feeding still nothing on the plants directly.. raising the light... that is it 😁 

• Like 3

I kinda run out of space ^^ 

951700781_D6W7.thumb.jpg.a68cd4064651aabd0ea85114b03441e6.jpg Day 7 Week 7

And I mean the top part hehehe Those Gorillas really enjoy them self without getting disturbed. The End is Near 😉

1218298408_TheEndisNear.thumb.jpg.199738c8aee733fcc932daa0bbc1eb60.jpg 

I usually use the tent as my dry tent.. but I think those Gorillas start to prove my point rather well 😁 Autos Rock! 😂😎 Hitting 80cm (soil to tip) now.. I think they will reach 100 till harvest.

I might have to move the cam to the other side.. Fan and tripod start to collide.

Tomorrow I post the week movie.. 

Edited by Prom
not day 6.. last day of week 7. 8 Starts tomorrow
  • Like 3

And week 7 as promised. Cam position got changed. Placed the cam up on the Fan rack now. If it gets over grown there.. I have bigger issues hehehe

And sorry for the skew cam, the plant close to it had other ideas how it should be pointed 😁

Edited by Prom
last short edit, feeding 4/4/2 still, going 4/4/3 next
  • Like 4

I skipped Day 1 Week 8 as you got Day 7 week 7 ^^

You get 2 pics for Day 4 Week 8

1800744242_D4W8.thumb.jpg.acb6bcc6292a1712a38508c673a98234.jpg Canape they formed them self

299058255_48fulltent.thumb.jpg.384bcfe575f542186a16790616adc003.jpg

Full tent view.. no rocket science anywhere 😂 I think about evening the canape a bit more and put something below the pots of the 7 shorter ones

Edited by Prom
Edit line
  • Like 2

I also dumped the Reef Aquatics smart plug in the trash.. the numbers that shit thing delivers are so far off... if your tool measures crap.. why have a tool at all hehehehe

I check to contact the Admin.. the title is misleading.  I post the pictures of a tool measuring the correct wattage. 

Mars 144 Veg

848612620_144Vegsmall.thumb.jpg.6fd63a14cdf068386cb1ef65f2d7ac94.jpg

Mars 144 Flower

1887941552_144Flowersmall.thumb.jpg.bbc4b0216f4f47338e3d639a9195c0c0.jpg

Title needs to get edited... things need to be correct. And sorry for that.. numbers are not that "awesome" anymore hehehe is now just a lousy no effort grow 😂

• Like 1

Week 9 Started... and they also start to put on some smell now ^^

1186834628_D1W9.thumb.jpg.1b780800b96ca55131ee31466f2f81b0.jpg Day 1 Week 9

And week 8 in motion. The cam and the fan started to collide. And then the less important had to go ^^ .. the Fan hehehe So sorry for the cam moving but the fan did that. Also nice to watch the plant relax after the wind disturbance is gone. 

• Like 3