Geminated on the 29th of April 2020. 

Choco NL by @Totemic 

Using Justcannabis soil, potted in normal plastic pots. 

Added Explogrow and Micromatter from Plantmatter SA, using Seagro and Kelp for foliage spray.

Transplanting into Plantmatter SA fabric pots

Images to follow soon

Edited by Tamjee Rusty
  • Like 1

Topped a bit too late but was already starting to pre flower. Sprayed every 5 days the foliage mixture. Transplanted into plantmatter fabric pots and added in micro matter from plantmatter SA and more explogro into the fresh soil. 
A mixture of my compost been fermented over 6 months now with fruits and vegetables with added micro matter as well. 
In both photos are Totemic Genetics left is the Choco NL and right the Bubbleberry 

Will also document Bubbleberry’s growth. 
This was taken May 23rd, today just after being transplanted and topped. Hoping for a full recovery in this cold. 
Do you recommend that I also LST for better light exposure or leave as is? 

BEDC3188-385C-4EC8-A79E-D0583A951EB7.jpeg

7E937A6A-B078-4845-8086-298C027EE0B8.jpeg

• Like 1

If possible, I would say let them sleep inside from now on. Only put them out if it is nice and sunny.. The cold stunted my two plants badly because I could not move them inside at night and now with this cold front the little ones that can be moved fare far better. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Decide with the lockdown being the way that it is, I am busy with a small Greenhouse that a friend has offered up inside of a Nursery. Has a bit of stuff included, fans, ventilation, shaded and blackened window pains. I just need to add in a heating system and watering system which will be an alrightish task to handle. Do you guys recommend a specific Humidity controller? 

Going to setup a drip watering system from the Jojo tank and just use gravity. Will be circular around the base of the stem. There are enough fans for warm air circulation I just need to control the Humidity - Must be between 60 - 70% and temperatures between 21 degrees to 26 degrees.

I found these LED Bulbs, E27 Base type, SMD3528 LEDS, 352 LED, 21W, 255 Red - 97 Blue, LED Wavelength Red (620-630 nm, 650-660 nm); blue (440-450 nm, 450-460 nm) and has a coverage of 2.4 squares per bulb at R 530 a bulb. Would that be ideal lighting for the Greenhouse or should I choose HID lighting? 

This will obviously be for the future as well not just during this winter period. Will it be advisable to add another 10 plants now in the greenhouse or wait until season starts?

LED.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The Low stress has helped by getting light to the entire plant, they are still lacking in size for obvious reasons. I have also lollipoped them to give most energy to growing the newest growths instead of smaller growths  and seems to be working well. At night I bring them under the florescent light for an extra 4 hours of light and in the morning before the sun is at its peak. 

Been feeding seagrow Kelp with foliage sprays every 5 days and Explogrow every 2 weeks directly in the soil. 

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AK-47 Gold Arabesque
      First time growing photoperiods, quite excited. 

Genetics
      Hiroshima by Renegade Seed Co.  6 Pack

High THC, and according to the product description should deliver "high yields of dense, rock-solid buds."  Hoping to achieve that.
      Want to make one a mother and start learning to clone. The description says "These highly stable genetics produce two phenotypes at most." Should be easy to choose a winner to reveg.
      They advise topping, which I am also looking forward to learning. Want to also try "FIM" a plant or two to experiment. 
      Grow Setup
      Same as before. Here
      ~
      Lets go 
      9 November
      Seeds arrived. Also received a Promotional 2 Pack of G-Fawke.

10 November
      Seeds into a glass of spring water. Onto a heating mat and into a dark cupboard to soak for 18 hours.

11 November
      Seeds started showing roots. All 6 seeds popped, gently took them and placed them root facing down in Jiffy Preforma Plugs. 
      Covered the holes slightly and into the ROOTiT Small Propagator they go. Heating mat underneath, and gently misted with spring water. Also threaded the hygrometer reader through a ventilation hole, to see the environment reading. 
      I think this reading is fine for germination. Any and all feedback welcome.

Hoping for them all to push out effectively over the coming days. In hindsight I should have maybe done the paper towel method to get the roots longer, before putting them into the plugs. I've also previously had a failed germination where I watered a bit much, so just gently misting this time as to not drown/stunt the seeds.

• By StonerZN
      'Olla Bromigos!
      Getting started a little later this year than last, rain around this time in my neck of the woods played havoc with seedlings last year. 
      For this Season I am firmly in the Local is Lekker corner, and will be running a bunch of @Totemicand some @Bay Seeds sourced a while ago from the Legends at @Cannabist. Thank you all for the great deal and freebies! Very grateful and super keen 🙃

So here we go! Up first 2 each of:
      Totemic - Green Gelato. Reg
      Totemic -Strawberry Deluxe. Fem
      Totemic - Strawberry Sugar Cookies. Fem
      Bay Seeds - AK Royal x Lemon Jedi X Choc Gelato. Reg
      Totemic - Gelato x Cherry CBD. Reg

All seeds soaking since 4PMish, dechlorinated water with a spritz of Biodyne and BioBizz Root juice.
      Some king sized seeds, some so big they got stuck in the container and needed prying out.

Very keen to get started! Some will go straight into pots from here, others via ziploc and paper towel route. Don't have enough side plates to separate 5 diff strains in paper towels etc. Will give the Fems the special treatment and let the Regs go au natural.

• By Smelly Joe
      So I was browsing the Internet last season, more or less end of season, and in the process startes browsing local seedbanks to see whats out there. So I noticed a "free seeds" section and of course I checked it out and saw Chocolate Gelato on test a testers needed base, i guess and did a fake checkout to see what I needed to buy to get this deal. I did not complete the checkout cause I just figured lets leave it cause I don't have cash now anyhow. 
      Couple days later I received an envelope with feminized seeds, some rolling papers ans a sticker. All they asked was to do a test grow here. So here we go.... 
      @Cannabist, @Totemic
      I received 5 x seeds and planted 3 for this season. 2 popped and is alive. The 3rd one did not make it sue to human error. 

I'm not sure what the Sativa/Indica ratio is and the genetics either and I am hoping for Totemic for that answer and maybe a few tips.. 
      They have been watered and fed with Humigro yesterday morning and they are responding well to it. Soon they should go to their bigger pots homes in the garden.. 
    • By Stinger96
      So here we go.. not sure if I'm early to the party but what the hel..

Will have some space in the tent soon and by the time these girls get flipped they should have the tent to themselves...
      Grow nitty gritties:
      1x1 Mammoth Pro 100 Tent
      600w HID
      Extractor fan and two fans for air flow..
      The plan:
      Will be starting the seeds in a tin with paper towel on top of the decoder. From there straight into Freedom Farms Seed Starter. I Have not used it before and is quite excited to try it out..

After the girls have been Veged to reach the required size, they'll be potted up into 5L pots.  Here is where I wil be testing a different soil mix for each.. 
      #1 Will be grown in Freedom Farm Premium Classic & Diotomatious Earth..
      #2 Will be grown in FF PC, DE and Super Frass 
      3# Will be grown in FF PC & DE Mixed with worm castings, Organic Mulch potting soil and extra Perlite..
      None of the plants will get anything else. Normal declorinated tap water only. This grow off will determine my soil mix for further grows. It also serves as a bit of a test on the Super Frass and FF Seed Starter..

With these mixes I am sure to have 3 way different results.. 
      To all the contestants, good luck stay safe and above all enjoy.. This is going to be epic..

• By Stinger96
      Wel with the new home for the Tortoni girls I desided to take up some more space with a few of Totemic's ginetics and some seed gifted to me by @SkunkPharm.. Germinated some Grape Gorilla x2, Chockolate Gelato x3, Double Sunsetx3, Dream Queen Reg x10 and DQ x Slurri reg.. x6
      The girls showed face yesterday in some Jiffies and was potted up into the FF Seed Starter.. They should also help me guage the DIY Light's intensity with regards to stretch..

The second DQ in the pot sprouted but needed assistance with his helmit..😂