Cops say that Canapax is illegal

THCSA

Took them long enough to issue this statement.... with more than 50 stores all over the country you'd think they would've caught light of it a a tad sooner... 

What makes me wonder is why have they've taken so long to issue this statement and take action... if they do indeed take action now :poke 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Mind blowing, no urgency with regards to this matter.

This could easily be seen as a larger "dealer", probably one of the easiest to take down as well. They have multiple stores across the country. It's basically being handed to them on a silver platter. Walk in and you will find weed, you can even make a controller purchase yourself without any difficulty.

Yet they have "busted" people growing in their homes, old ladies, people making oil and these guys are still free to do their own thing...

• Agree 2

Ya - we can all baste in the glory of being innocent. We can all gloat over the damning evidence of poor systems to control quality. Maybe even join another pissing party that celebrates the identification of the culprit.

One could at least acknowledge that as "facilitators", the ice has been broken by Canapax (as some here have). An attempt has been made on the "Structure" that has been a hedonis controlling ignorant and fascist system of control by 'the Establishment'.

Is so freakin easy to bitch. But patience is called for to have a new system established.

Some  ou's got impatient.

I do tip my cap to them, at least. Pushing the system takes balls.

Let us be encouraged that the system has been given notice - "Get your friggin Act together and give us the field of play!"

All the waiting is letting the beer get warm.  👿

• Agree 2