Totemic Genetics 420 Deal – 3 Packs for 420 - On The 420SA Store

420SA

3 x 10 Packs of 3 different cultivars being bred by Totemic Genetics

Chocolate Kush F4

Chocolate Haze F2

Choc Bubbleberry F1 

Available for a steal at R420 on the 420SA Store

Here's the link 👉 https://store.420sa.co.za/product/totemic-genetics-420-deal-3-packs-for-420/

10 Packs are available for separate purchase on the store as well at R250-00 a pack.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
8 minutes ago, Newbe_2020 said:

Just a question, have tried to access the link for the store but keeps giving me an privacy error, and not able to access this site to make an purchase. 

Hi @Newbe_2020 

The SSL encryption certificate has expired and will be renewed in the next few days. It is still possible for you to access the site. Which browser are you using? Nothing wrong with the site otherwise

2 minutes ago, Totemic said:

@420SA the sites SSL expired last week. This one too.

I transferred the SSL cert for the store over to this domain but will be renewing the stores cert before the end of the month. This domain's cert should be active. Does it still show as insecure for you?

3 x 10 Packs of 3 different cultivars being bred by Totemic Genetics
Chocolate Kush F4
Chocolate Haze F2
Choc Bubbleberry F1 
Available for a steal at R420 on the 420SA Store
Here's the link  https://store.420sa.co.za/product/totemic-genetics-420-deal-3-packs-for-420/
10 Packs are available for separate purchase on the store as well at R250-00 a pack.
Are these fem seeds bro? Or all regular.
Gonna buy some tonight if they're fem.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 420SA said:

I transferred the SSL cert for the store over to this domain but will be renewing the stores cert before the end of the month. This domain's cert should be active. Does it still show as insecure for you?

Nope only the store. The forum is fine

• Like 2

@TheUltimateNoob @420SA 

Thanks Guys, have tried it but failed. I will reboot my laptop and try again, might be my anti virus restricting access. Thanks for the help. 

Possible... Anti-malware and webshield should block any sites that don't have encryption certification. I've had this issue before.

You can add the url to the site as an exception, then remove it once it's sorted.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1