My First time growing Cannibis

BeerBottle

I have 3 plants at the moment, roughly 2-3 weeks old i think. Named White Monopoly Capital , Boerboel and Deez Buds. 

Deez buds seems to have a genetic abnormality on its leaves. Is it worthwile to continue growing him/her? 

I have them under a 1000w ( 150w actual draw prob ) Led light 18 hours on 6 hours of. Deez nuts had a little mold on the the soil,so i sprinkled some Diatomaceous Earth on the soil. 

All pots are 25L. Wish me luck and feel free to give advice.20190829_184844.thumb.jpg.9b3ff220dfe457cacbeb41aef39681c2.jpg

20190829_184848.jpg

20190829_184837.jpg

• Like 4

@CreX Thank you. Yeah i have my doubts with my light, i will defnitly try to take them into sunlight. Only problem is i only have a balcony view .. and it is right next to the entrance of the estate i live in.

I don't want to draw too much attention, but i will try to make a plan. I am so excited to grow these 3 plants! Hopefully everything goes well.. but i still need a ph meter, humidity and temp meter as well as a fan and air filter.

Nice man! 

Welcome to the forum and shiz... 

Check out the clubs and competitions and all the other growers advice. 

Guaranteed you will have a good harvest if you follow the advice found on this forum 😊😁👍

Where are you from? Jhb cpt... Elsewhere haha 

• Thanks 1

Quick update:

Turns out my grow light did draw a bit too much attention ( clearly visiable during nightime through my windows even with blinds down )

Some peeps complained to the owner of my flat ( so i assume ) and out of the blue he whatsapped me because he wanted to " check up on a crack in the wall " - bear in mind he never did this before and clearly is just trying to get in my flat to see if i am growing cannibis ( he would kick me out for sure if he found out ). And the shitty thing is he has a key to my flat. So i moved my three plants to a friend and he will be taking care of them for me.

Will keep you posted.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, BeerBottle said:

Quick update:

Turns out my grow light did draw a bit too much attention ( clearly visiable during nightime through my windows even with blinds down )

Some peeps complained to the owner of my flat ( so i assume ) and out of the blue he whatsapped me because he wanted to " check up on a crack in the wall " - bear in mind he never did this before and clearly is just trying to get in my flat to see if i am growing cannibis ( he would kick me out for sure if he found out ). And the shitty thing is he has a key to my flat. So i moved my three plants to a friend and he will be taking care of them for me.

Will keep you posted.

Waahahaha!!! 

I almost got busted like that too haha

My landlord caught me with my front door open and my cupboard doors open.. 

He just made a remark about that being an interesting pink colour and that my girlfriend must love it hahaha ha!! 

If only he knew🤣

• Haha 2

Unlucky man, perhaps give it a bit of time to cool off and then consider a tent to be a bit more discreet if you'd like to move it back to your place.

If there was that much light leaking, it wouldn't have been ideal during flower either.

You have some really nosy neighbours!

Edited by PsyCLown
  • Like 3