First grow 2019/04

Blue Waffle

16 minutes ago, CreX said:

Beautiful!!! What a bounty man!! 

As it is your first grow... I must congratulate you man... Very good harvest👌

So in the weeks to come, don't get discouraged that the bud shrinks to about 30%of the wet weight... You will have lots of great smoke so enjoy it man!! 👌👍😎💕

Thanks dude ...!!!!

still have to harvest the other side lol...

Edited by Blue Waffle

Ok so the weights are in...

Indica dominant strain ( mobi dick) 4 Plants

Premium buds @ 206 Grams

Larf/ popcorn @ 206 Grams

one black bag of trim.

just waiting for the Bubble Hash Bags .. larf and trim going in

im pretty chuffed...

all are curing in jars with Humidity packs 58%

going too burp them 3 times a day for first week then only once a day for next week..

20190922_161002.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/18/2019 at 6:14 AM, CreX said:

Beautiful!!! What a bounty man!! 

As it is your first grow... I must congratulate you man... Very good harvest👌

So in the weeks to come, don't get discouraged that the bud shrinks to about 30%of the wet weight... You will have lots of great smoke so enjoy it man!! 👌👍😎💕

you were right ... lost a shit ton of weight in the drying process😥 the biggest bud weighed 118g wet.. and 42g dry  .. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blue Waffle said:

you were right ... lost a shit ton of weight in the drying process😥 the biggest bud weighed 118g wet.. and 42g dry  .. 

That's about right man! 

I guesstimate a little more shrinkage... But not much from here on out👌👌

Congrats again on a sweet bounty! 

I hope you can get past the next hurdle of waiting before you sample😜

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

That Lemon Thai looks sooo good!

Especially the middle picture with the colour on the leaves. Looks like a big plant too!

i think i fucked up.. vegged to long... plants are suffering from heat stress... but every one of the plant are so different ... 

hopefully after i cloned only the strongest plant i will see them all grow the same height ant tempo...(fingers crossed ... what is your experience with cloned plants growth? do they copy the mother exactly  or what?)

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Blue Waffle said:

i think i fucked up.. vegged to long... plants are suffering from heat stress... but every one of the plant are so different ... 

hopefully after i cloned only the strongest plant i will see them all grow the same height ant tempo...(fingers crossed ... what is your experience with cloned plants growth? do they copy the mother exactly  or what?)

Well... It will grow very similarly... 

Growth patterns will be identical and flowers will be identical 

Only time it will grow differently is if you introduce better lights, better soil, better every thing... 

But if you have the best of the best... A cutting will always be just like the mother you cut her from

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Blue Waffle said:

Heat? What are your temps in your tent and what lighting do you have?

Also remember different plants will grow at different rates and grow differently. Even the same strain but when growing from seeds, there is generally still room for variance.

Your Sativa plants will generally be taller than your Indicas as well, however  not all Sativa plants will grow at the same rate as each other etc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PsyCLown said:

Heat? What are your temps in your tent and what lighting do you have?

Also remember different plants will grow at different rates and grow differently. Even the same strain but when growing from seeds, there is generally still room for variance.

Your Sativa plants will generally be taller than your Indicas as well, however  not all Sativa plants will grow at the same rate as each other etc.

I use 600w HPS / MH  . they are air cooled but if the buds grow to close to the glass it gets to hot ,hens the i fucked up in veg comment..

the room is air conditioned ,temps are constant @ 25 degrees   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blue Waffle said:

I use 600w HPS / MH  . they are air cooled but if the buds grow to close to the glass it gets to hot ,hens the i fucked up in veg comment..

the room is air conditioned ,temps are constant @ 25 degrees   

What's the ballpark figure for electricity usage with an aircon for you? 

we have solar so zero ....
but on average last time i checked its about R450 -R650 per aircon depending on the BTU
Geez, running everything off solar?

That must have cost a fortune, you have some heavy draw on your grow equipment - let alone appliances like your fridge, freezer, oven, geyser etc.

Very nice though.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk