Hello from W Cape

Surfboy

Hi,

Have joined SA420 and support local in these exciting times.

I only run a flower room (3 x 3) and flower 3 x a year. I use the flower room to veg acquired clones, flower.....then use the room for drying/cure and trimming.......major clean up and then start all over again.........building on any previous mistakes....lol.

Set up is 12 x CMH 315, 60 x 6 liter pots, coco, scrog and drip to waste watering.

Look forward to interacting with members.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, highchome said:

Welcome @Surfboy. Sounds interesting. You should start a thread under grow diaries, I'd love to see some pics

20190630_181112.thumb.jpg.3e94a30b4cc39df1c1e5c3d40d9ba6a4.jpg20190630_181729.thumb.jpg.62433532bfc2bc3d56205a561bbb9b52.jpg last week at week six day six in flower. 

this is my second grow......first grow was coco and perlite, organic nutrients, less lights, hand watering and less ventilation....this grow I have been battling with the "soil".....coco with perlite, vermiculum, and all the additives such as micros, rock dust, bone meal and worm castings.....should have stuck to coco and perlite......plants got burnt as leaves show, but back on track. Next time, pure coco with 30% perlite and leica......no additives and then I will just fertigate multi feeds at lower EC testing in and out.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

Sort out all the kinks. What strains do you have in mind?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Just browsing around though.....the ones that caught my eye............Peyote Critical.........Critical 2.0.......Gelato Green..... but still a long way off from make any changes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, highchome said:

Looks like it is going to be a good harvest for you, wow.

I've just started with coco/perlite and I'm extremely happy with it, much smaller grow area than you though 😛 

My actual grow footprint is 2.75 x 2.75 meters

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 10:24 AM, Surfboy said:

20190630_181112.thumb.jpg.3e94a30b4cc39df1c1e5c3d40d9ba6a4.jpg20190630_181729.thumb.jpg.62433532bfc2bc3d56205a561bbb9b52.jpg last week at week six day six in flower. 

this is my second grow......first grow was coco and perlite, organic nutrients, less lights, hand watering and less ventilation....this grow I have been battling with the "soil".....coco with perlite, vermiculum, and all the additives such as micros, rock dust, bone meal and worm castings.....should have stuck to coco and perlite......plants got burnt as leaves show, but back on track. Next time, pure coco with 30% perlite and leica......no additives and then I will just fertigate multi feeds at lower EC testing in and out.

Holy balls

• Agree 1