White widow clones

Oolong83

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update on my White widow ladies, they getting lekka bushy now.

1st pic is above the canopy

2nd is below the canopy. You can see where her main branch bent when trying to keep her under the net, eventually it died of, so i cut it off. doing ok now though.

flipped them earlier this week. 

They are in here with 1 super skunk kush and 3 Lem skunk, so 6 plants in total.

Think on next grow i will put only 4 in this section as it gets a bit crowded. 

IMG_5996.JPG

IMG_6003.JPG

Edited by Oolong83
  • Like 4

There's 2 answers to that question :

TECHNICAL :

1: Any light that leaks into your budding section will cause plants to have a delay on the flowering or if you have a finicky strain it might not start flowering or get a bitch fit and hermie.... I know hermie gets thrown around a lot but it's there and not something you want dangle some light in front off.

COMMON ANSWER :

2. Don't worry to much about it. I have grown outdoors with some light from a security light giving a slight hue with no ill effect. You do need to check your plants and see if any part of the plants are growing different than others that is more darkened.

Is there no way to seal it off. I know they sell allimuniun tape at builders etc that you can use and still have reflection. I hang towels over my tent to make double sure that no light gets in when lights are off.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

I agree... Light leaks are your worst nightmare... 

Nothing worse than loose airy buds, or loose airy buds that hermie😝

Dark cycle must be dark... If you can see your ladies... It's not dark enough. 

So look... You will still grow bud... But it might not even be better then the schwagg you buy on the street 😅

Keep it dark, keep it dank👌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanx guys, 

Been busy making a plan to block off the light from vegging to flower side, managed to do some dyi hacks, no money to spend now.

got it a lot darker in there, what do you think? good enough?

Obviously now that i know "Dark means Dark", i will keep tinkering until its pitch black in there.

IMG_6035.JPG

IMG_6036.JPG

• Like 1

It is the light cycle which forces the plants to flower, not the spectrum.

However the plant wants more red spectrum during flowering, so a warm white is more beneficial compared to a neutral or cool white.

I would get rid of those CFL's if it were my grow. Are the rest of the lights LED's with one reptile heater globe?

Kelpak is more for seedlings, I wouldn't use it on larger plants.

Multigro, sounds like a general nutrient mixture and not one specifically for flowering.

I do not know what those EHG nutrients are like though, I have not looked into either of them although I'd probably consider giving those a go considering the one states it is for bloom so should be higher in Phosphorus and Potassium.

Good luck with flowering!

Edited by PsyCLown
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1