Jump to content
Pat999

My lovely HydroHerb review

Recommended Posts

I've been tempted to start asking him if he has any intention of selling broken quantum boards as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I've been tempted to start asking him if he has any intention of selling broken quantum boards as well.
I wouldn't be surprised brother. And you're right I'm sure he's not going to reply.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If he is a real man, he will. If he is a wimp he probably won't :-peace [mention=99]Hydro Herb Africa[/mention]
So we know the answer to that

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright so I've still been in contact with Gavita, such lovely people over there. Speaking with Joeren and just gave him a voltage reading of the controller. To my estimation it should be pushing 15V when you take a reading, I took a reading and it gave me 8.63V something redonkeylous like that. This only reads for a few seconds till the controller goes into an overload warning, the controller then only pushes 3.11V. So I'm no electrical fucking wizard but if I stick my shafts on a 15V output component, shouldn't it read 15v on the multimeter?? DSC_0980.jpgDSC_0976.jpg

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Joeren called Zane and told him he needs to replace it. I need to call Zane tomorrow morning to arrange me sending the controller back and then he needs to send me a new one. So lets see hopefully some good news, Gavita pulling through for the ouens. Have a joint on them for a heck yeah

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pat999 said:

So Joeren called Zane and told him he needs to replace it. I need to call Zane tomorrow morning to arrange me sending the controller back and then he needs to send me a new one. So lets see hopefully some good news, Gavita pulling through for the ouens. Have a joint on them for a heck yeah

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk
 

All well and good... but Zane should be calling you

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
All well and good... but Zane should be calling you
Neh.... Well tiss toss, I'd just really want a new controller that works. I also forgot its holiday today.... Sssoooo he's probably not at the shop so what's the point calling if he isn't gonna answer

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope you come right, gavita certainly have been helpful

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2019 at 8:25 AM, Pat999 said:

Neh.... Well tiss toss, I'd just really want a new controller that works. I also forgot its holiday today.... Sssoooo he's probably not at the shop so what's the point calling if he isn't gonna answer

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk
 

If he does not replace it Gavita must revoke his reseller rights, the fucken rubbish. I did business with Zane once, I regretted it ever since. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought 10x trimming scissors from them a few years ago, when the order arrived it was normal scissors lol. 

He did give my money back and told me to keep the scissors 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hope you come right, gavita certainly have been helpful
I hope so too man. I need to call them this morning to sort it out.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If he does not replace it Gavita must revoke his reseller rights, the fucken rubbish. I did business with Zane once, I regretted it ever since. 
I'll be calling him and seeing if he'll do it. Joeren from Gavita already spoke to him, probably said that to him already. I regret doing business with him too. I'd never recommend him to anyone and I'll never go back for repeat business.
I bought 10x trimming scissors from them a few years ago, when the order arrived it was normal scissors lol. 
He did give my money back and told me to keep the scissors 
Wtf.... The coolest scissors you'd be able to get in school?? And the kak thing is 10 of those is over R1000 which is alot for some people

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are either up early or hustling customers to check out before 10am brother....haha

I see HH has also got qb's in store now but growopz is the cheaper of the 2 and favourite from what I read...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You are either up early or hustling customers to check out before 10am brother....haha
I see HH has also got qb's in store now but growopz is the cheaper of the 2 and favourite from what I read...
LoL nah my usual work shift is night shift so being up throughout the night isn't unusual. Gonna go sleep around 12

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just called Zane and I'll have to send my controller back. I don't mind paying the R200 for it now to get a controller that works. Will keep everyone updated.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pat999 said:

I just called Zane and I'll have to send my controller back. I don't mind paying the R200 for it now to get a controller that works. Will keep everyone updated.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk
 

Yeah, not to be funny, but I'd tell him to ship out the replacement first. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Hochymama said:

You are either up early or hustling customers to check out before 10am brother....haha

I see HH has also got qb's in store now but growopz is the cheaper of the 2 and favourite from what I read...

Id rather get HLG Boards from Marigrowuana if it is HLG Boards one wants 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25 April 2019 at 1:05 AM, Dr. Green said:

Id rather get HLG Boards from Marigrowuana if it is HLG Boards one wants 

I was looking at the HLG website this morning, sent email asking if they ship this way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hochymama said:

I was looking at the HLG website this morning, sent email asking if they ship this way.

Honestly just get the ones from Alibaba, they work perfectly fine. Spending like 18,000 (with shipping and duties) for 500 watts is madness, you can get 1200 (true watts) for around the same price from alibaba. I had 5 320 watt panels, sold one to @master_g and still got 4 for my main tent. You can ask him about the performance of it. The only crappy thing about them is the dimmer unit, its crap. But I'm busy designing a controller for them and will also be writing the firmware, so when is done I'm more than happy to release the schematics or even build one for whoever wants one. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I got paid for this month and was finally able to send the controller through courier. Hopefully he gets it by Wednesday / Thursday and sends out a new one no later than Monday.

Let see, last time it took him over a week to get the controller and it was a broken one. Wonder if it's double waiting time for one that works?

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pat999 said:

So I got paid for this month and was finally able to send the controller through courier. Hopefully he gets it by Wednesday / Thursday and sends out a new one no later than Monday.

Let see, last time it took him over a week to get the controller and it was a broken one. Wonder if it's double waiting time for one that works?

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk
 

Did they not offer to pay for the courier? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Did they not offer to pay for the courier? 
Nope. I did say last time when I first tried before he ignored me that I'd cover that because I really wanted just one that works. But no he didn't offer

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pat999 said:

Nope. I did say last time when I first tried before he ignored me that I'd cover that because I really wanted just one that works. But no he didn't offer

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk
 

Dude you are WAY to accommodating, I would have demanded that rubbish pay for the courier to collect. I'm sorta trying to understand why you have been so okay with this monogloids service, he sends you a broken unit, ignores your calls, you then need to go to the vendor to get some resolution, only then does he actually call you or whatever then still demands you pay for it. 

Is that shylock at at least going to pay for the shipping to you?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...