My Secret Jardin

Dr. Green

Added a tray to enable me to give a real good flush before harvest this time. 

Added the first net today and gave them their first feed since they in the fabric pots. 

20190630_192454.thumb.jpg.70bdd213c9f8014fce4d9ddeec3995ec.jpg

The big budha cheese is also smoking very good final yield 200g lower than I'd like but it's dank20190630_193036.thumb.jpg.0f8944d3600270fb5f33e5f2c028b985.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Day 11 flower. 

I have been removing leaves below the screen and aslo some on top. They will be getting their first feed of bloom today. 

Need to change the 4200k bulb to the 3200k bulb ASAP and soon ad the second screen. 

I've taken 2 clones of each plant about a week ago they don't look to great but Im hoping for the best20190716_234531.thumb.jpg.c011f638f593922b4e40c9cefd6e23f4.jpg20190716_234505.thumb.jpg.bfa933332ce59a0736e954c67a0987c5.jpg20190716_234518.thumb.jpg.54638cbfc4247945d7d1034a6f2218da.jpg20190715_004702.thumb.jpg.2069adeb577c59ddb945c7b850913e2c.jpg

Edited by Dr. Green
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like you added a 2nd net, also lots of condensation inside the tent? I assume it's super cold outside and much warmer in the tent?

Looking good though!

Also how are your clones? Next time consider removing more leaves maybe, might help encourage it to root quicker.

Edited by PsyCLown

2 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

Looks like you added a 2nd net, also lots of condensation inside the tent? I assume it's super cold outside and much warmer in the tent?

Looking good though!

Also how are your clones? Next time consider removing more leaves maybe, might help encourage it to root quicker.

Nah that's marks from the peroxide and milk i sprayed previous round tried to clean it but it stained the tent a bit specially the steel poles. I definitely need to get a dehumidifier though as my RH spikes during lights off. 

I did add the second net but they didn't stretch as much as I would have liked seems like the added lights prevented stretch 

I'm happy to say all the clones rooted

20190724_175432.jpg

• Like 5

Yeah, extra light def affects the way a plant stretches. Turn up the power and you gotta move them higher obviously, but if you keep your lights at a certain distance it almost forces the plant to stay bushier. At least that's what's happened with my plants, not a bad thing but can be a bit tricky when working with them at times.

Noted on the milk and peroxide, I must be careful with my secret jardin tent then too.

Does your extraction run 24/7 or does it turn off with the lights? I keep mine running 24/7 and haven't really had issues with RH much.

I run a 5 inch TD silent extraction fan with 2 6inch circulations fans above canopy and a 10inch circulation fan under the canopy 24/7.

I had a active fresh air intake on the previous run and that gave me some Powedery Mildew moved back to 2x 6inch passive intakes from the room and haven't seen any PM yet

Need to upgrade to a DR120 or DR150 hopefully this year still

• 2 weeks later...

The nanners suck bru, I've had it primarily on my Fruit Spirit I grew the last few rounds but would only come out later in flowering around 5-6 weeks. I never found anything on the other girls only the FS. So far your girls are looking tastey

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looking very good man,
Good canopy, nice colas.
Found a couple of nanners on one out of seven outdoor ladies deep into flowering.
Just cut them out and carry on regardless.
No probs

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dr. Green said:

Day 33 of flower.

I found about 7 nanners on 2 of the Jackberry's so far which really isn't good news. I've never really seen them on any of my plants before. Still looking good so I'm hoping for the best 

20190809_010022.jpg

Very nice setup man, your tent is looking amazing!

Could you point out the jellybean girls?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, YourStonedBuddy said:

Very nice setup man, your tent is looking amazing!

Could you point out the jellybean girls?

The Jillybean is back left the rest is all Jackberry. I've grown the Jillybean before and kept it due to its amazing orange naartjie smell and taste. 

I got rid of all the Jackberry's clones and started 2 Aztec Rain's and 2 Herijuana x Shiva. I also got a selected Zweet Inzanity and Jolly Rancher from a friend traded him some Jillybean. 

Ordered a Secret Jardin DS120 with some extra accessories from grohydro.co.za. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

Ahh shit man, think they hermied?
The first pic isn't loading for me.

Hopefully none of the pollen has gotten out yet.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I don't think these are proper hermaphrodite's. These just threw a few nanners and looks like they not returning after I removed them but I am not going to kill the plants either way I need some bud

5 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Very nice! I like my Secret Jardin tent and would consider getting another Secret Jardin when I can get an additional tent.

I got an extra light proof intake and cable flange with correct size flanges for extraction. Really cool that they stock all the accessories so you can set your tent up to your needs. Accessories is also priced well. 

I now own a DP60, DR90 & DS120 for all stages of growth. No more 200g harvests haha

7 hours ago, Dr. Green said:

I got an extra light proof intake and cable flange with correct size flanges for extraction. Really cool that they stock all the accessories so you can set your tent up to your needs. Accessories is also priced well. 

I now own a DP60, DR90 & DS120 for all stages of growth. No more 200g harvests haha

Where did you get the accessories from and what else is available?