29 members have voted

1. 1. Plant Of The Month October 2018 Winner - Please vote

• CG420ZA
    • Toby
    • SkunkPharm
    • GreenMunchkin
    • Trailblazer

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/01/2018 at 10:00 AM

Last minute entry ... 

I present to you my Chocolate. The first and main one has been grown from seed, nice and fat, the second from clone, She isn't as pretty but I like her a lot and she is bearing some fat buds ! The clone is a month younger but they both have been flowering fro 32 days now. Both in Hempy, clone from early on in veg and seed from 2-3 weeks into flower.

(out of interest, there IS a fat difference in growth between organic pot and organic hempy, hempy is lot more vigorous)

Choco from seed :

Side:

IMG_8906.thumb.jpg.f30865e239ca5ff13c373124e93d8e67.jpg

Top:

IMG_8853.thumb.jpg.094a74f3f50dabdc87df5c3e7d0262d4.jpg

Bud: 

IMG_8857.thumb.jpg.f85986483f9ba691278fd48269d1a3ef.jpg

Choco from clone :

Side :

IMG_8859.thumb.jpg.8a5c0c0e80665c0745335be5e2e82cbc.jpg

Top:

IMG_8863.thumb.jpg.3ea4f0a3860b6ad2deba188cda0162ea.jpg

Bud:

IMG_8867.thumb.jpg.af78bee44b58548663f788028a56e6d9.jpg

Good luck to everyone! Saw some pretty sweet plants around !

Happy grow.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, 420SA said:

@CG420za and @Toby how you guys feeling?

LOL! I was pretty excited until @Tobycaught up! Hahaha! Jokes!

If it is a tie and Toby decides to donate the prize to me, we can share coz he will have to help me build my soil anyways😂

Don't you okes think it's cool that we grew the same strain, yet they look so different. Goes to show that environment plays a big roll.

BTW, Toby, I'm taking cuts again, wil jy nog he?

O7ZQib8.png

Congrats to @Toby :-clap:-clap:-clap

Quite a crazy result in the end seeing as @CG420za was leading the whole way up to about 24 votes or somewhere there but you came from behind and somehow pipped him!

Hard luck to @CG420za you guys both deserved it really. Immensely happy we didn't have to decide this one.

POTM will be running again this month. Keep an eye out for the thread announcement

A very big thank you to @Organics Matter for sponsoring this great prize. Visit their website at www.organicsmatter.co.za for all your organic gardening supplies.

This prize is up for grabs again with a quiz competition we'll be launching today as well

• Like 1

• 420SA unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, 420SA said:

O7ZQib8.png

Congrats to @Toby :-clap:-clap:-clap

Quite a crazy result in the end seeing as @CG420za was leading the whole way up to about 24 votes or somewhere there but you came from behind and somehow pipped him!

Hard luck to @CG420za you guys both deserved it really. Immensely happy we didn't have to decide this one.

POTM will be running again this month. Keep an eye out for the thread announcement

A very big thank you to @Organics Matter for sponsoring this great prize. Visit their website at www.organicsmatter.co.za for all your organic gardening supplies.

This prize is up for grabs again with a quiz competition we'll be launching today as well

Awe, lekker @Toby! Congrats brutjie. @420SA shot for another lekker competition bruv and to this months sponsor, @Organics Matter Dankie baie.

Congratulations @Toby on taking this one down. Like @420SA says, this was quite a battle and you both deserve it.

Seeing as how close it turned out we will throw in a runner up prize for @CG420za of R100 off at our online shop. If that is OK with admin?

All entries will receive a 10% discount to spend at our online shop. I will be sending each of you a PM soon to give you your personal coupon code. Good job to everyone that entered.

I'm looking forward to see what you guys and others have to show in November. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Organics Matter said:

Congratulations @Toby on taking this one down. Like @420SA says, this was quite a battle and you both deserve it.

Seeing as how close it turned out we will throw in a runner up prize for @CG420za of R100 off at our online shop. If that is OK with admin?

Awe man! Thank you so much @Organics Matter :-flyinghi

6 hours ago, Toby said:

Close one indeed.  @CG420za sorry bra, I wanted you to win, maybe next time?

Thanks to all who voted and participated. :-bow:-respect

:-trip

hahaha! I'm trying bra, teach me your skills :-bow Awe next time ne! Pick a strain? :poke

Congrats on the win homie!:-puffin

• Like 1