Medical Strain Grow 2017 indoors

Toby

Ok this is my bad, sorry all. Checked with Firefox and it loads fine. Chrome spits me to a login page. Private browsing window in Chrome works fine, so must be an arbitrary cookie issue my side. Apologies!

Ok cool, no worries. Thanks for the confirmation :-thumbsup

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is my bad, sorry all.

Checked with Firefox and it loads fine. Chrome spits me to a login page. Private browsing window in Chrome works fine, so must be an arbitrary cookie issue my side. Apologies!

Tor browser does the same. Must be something with the configuration.

Tor browser does the same. Must be something with the configuration.

Ah, thanks. Feel a bit better about my own oversight now :P 

Deleted cookies for only this site (dislike deleting all cookies) and works fine now. I'd imagine Tor doesn't store any cookies and the forum is trying to validate access to a restricted area, via a cookie - or something to this extent. 

Toby[/member] some good info in the SCROG post, thanks! Sticky?

How do you guys water your pots under a scrog net? I'm thinking of putting together a double floating scrog but the watering put me off as I like to touch, feel and play with my girls hehehe

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I just use my watering can and water as normal. Either from the top or from the side. My plant is pulling the scrogg screen up at one side so it makes it easy for me. I water late in the day so that the sun don't burn the plant where I got water on them.

Looking forward to that Pineapple Chunk showing off. Awesome strain.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: day 14

This is the first time I'm growing these particular strains, most of which are an indica dominant hybrid. Some have taken on more of the sativa characteristics and stretching more than others. I'm planning to throw more light in there. Money is tight at the mo with a baba on the way, lol 

Anyways the growth has been exploding the last week. I need to do a heavy defoliation this week on day 21. I see some sweating on the leaves, need more air movement. Some images below.

IMG_20171204_203602.thumb.jpg.2af204bd7292ffc7bb3fcddbbd1fae7e.jpg

IMG_20171204_203505.thumb.jpg.6b601263b58c07d411a63be1b91199dd.jpg

IMG_20171204_203149.thumb.jpg.577a7259df1946844b738a69eace68c2.jpg

Looking nice and snug bud. I take it you will defoliate those above the net? Or you going in all over? Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Thanks, bud. It will be all over, especially where the various bud sites are and to allow better airflow.

Update: Day 21 - Flower

The stretching is hopefully over. Stretched way more than anticipated. 80% of the strains had a universal stretch to them. They about 30cm above the net. Added another fan from the top to blow over them to help develop stronger stems for the anticipated bud development. I hope they don't fall over later on. I would need to add additional support should that arise. It is sure becoming a jungle in there now. The intention is to throw another 20 DLI in there, soon. Some images below.

IMG_20171210_220227.thumb.jpg.5e7d6c3fd5a349800171ccb30c374b39.jpg

IMG_20171210_220146.thumb.jpg.a5c6613eca88a43bc616e77c66dabf9f.jpg

IMG_20171210_220507.thumb.jpg.87708f94e2d2a5d3e6fde529d09ffda3.jpg

IMG_20171209_180503.thumb.jpg.e15d92b7b99013d4bfe23e9bf5e3ae1e.jpg

Spectacular, is there some purple going on the or just a light Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Thanks, bud, the reds in the P4 penetrate quite deep into the canopy which is impressive, IMO. You don't see it with the naked eye, but via the camera, it's quite visible.

• 1 month later...
Yoh ouens, how has everyone been ekse? Toby[/member], this must be done by now. How did it go?

Awe bru. All I can say life happened big time on my side. We received our bundle of joy in December. So with that and the mother in law moving in, something had to give. As a result, I stopped all cannabis related activities. 

On a positive note, she moved back home and I'm free to engage in those familiar activities. 

I'm back to square one. Need to get seeds or some clones to get going again. There's no rush, so ill get back into the swing of things soon. :yipeeee

:-peace