Medical Strain Grow 2017 indoors

Toby

Shot gents. Appreciate the sentiment.  :-bow 

The grow was taking a knock, so instead of burning resources, I packed it all up. Made some cannacaps with what I could salvage. 

Its all good in the greater scheme of things. Tomorrow will be another day. 

The only downer is, it knocked my RDA medicinal reserves  :-rollitup - I'm like a bergie scratching out the bottom of my jars. Matchstick-size joints.  8-)

Ill hang ten a bit, just waiting for the summer heat to subside to have more favourable growing conditions. - I cant grow outdoors  :'(

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough one man, but life goes on hey !! The heat is a real bitch so this year I wanna produce enough to not have to flower over the summer months, or just play around with one plant. Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Yeah man, life's blessings, you have to roll :-rollitup with the punches.

The intention is the same. If I could squeeze two grows in before next summer, stocking up for the drought, would be excellent for my needs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest c.g_terpenegenetics

Yoh ouens, how has everyone been ekse? Toby[/member], this must be done by now. How did it go?

Awe bru. All I can say life happened big time on my side. We received our bundle of joy in December. So with that and the mother in law moving in, something had to give. As a result, I stopped all cannabis related activities.

On a positive note, she moved back home and I'm free to engage in those familiar activities.

I'm back to square one. Need to get seeds or some clones to get going again. There's no rush, so ill get back into the swing of things soon. :yipeeee

:-peace

hi toby, howzit  goin dude, wow thats a shame, i was just looking at your journal and i see u had to get rid of your grow, all the best for your next round

cheers

cg