What Do You Do???

Dabtzar

Hello everyone, 

I am a new grower looking for some guidance and advice with trouble shooting. 

Currently growing 25 indoor Elvis plants🎄 

During my normal day I am an Industrial Engineer. And on weekends I enjoy freediving and having a nice braai🔥

Cheers

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Island Gerl said:

Hello everyone, 

I am a new grower looking for some guidance and advice with trouble shooting. 

Currently growing 25 indoor Elvis plants🎄 

During my normal day I am an Industrial Engineer. And on weekends I enjoy freediving and having a nice braai🔥

Cheers

Welcome! 

The forum is a great place for the local growers to gather, collect and share knowledge, so you came to the right place 🌳 

is there something specific you would like some guidance and adivce about right now?

sheeeeeeeeesh, 25 elvis plants?? that's quite a big grow! I grew an Elvis pheno once, looking to grow it again if the pheno is the same as the one I had! 

here's the pheno I had

20200316_210602.thumb.jpg.ddb4e6677d5070033c045016106a17d0.jpg.bd9ba06dc39b1fb1e9ce162001a5fe5e.jpg

20200407_072515.thumb.jpg.db2c9af2d96383339462e5e3b25af7ed.jpg.08c9378f9e73a13e676a23d426292af7.jpg

how big is the setup you're doing this in and how big do you let the plants get?

• Like 2
  • Fire! 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am a Mechanical Engineer with HVAC as main field. I design centralised chilled water plants. (Please don't bother me with split units or VRF hehehehe.)

I can also design my own electronic controllers, so I will obviously design my own controller and monitoring system for my cannabis room.

• Like 1
  • Fire! 2

• 4 months later...