Jump to content

Aeradix

420SA Vendor
  • Content Count

    83
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

113 Excellent

4 Followers

About Aeradix

  • Rank
    4th Node

Grower Info

  • Current strains growing
    Chocolope
  • Preferred growing medium or system
    DWC
  • Preferred Lighting
    LED Mars-Hydro
  • Grow Room Setup
    Mars-Hydro
  • Preferred Nutrients
    GHE
  • Indoor or Outdoor
    Indoors

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. They do look a bit airy and the top leaves and buds have gotten some light burn. I have moved the light away, but I reckon the lack of nutrient uptake is at least partially to blame. Will do the flush later today as well.
  2. Looks like my theory was incorrect. Still having issues. Air stones have been an uphill battle mostly. Going to try a new air pump and other stones as I think I might have damaged the pump when it accidentally sucked up some water. I had a spill about the same time the trouble started.
  3. Combine the tCheck base device with the flower and concentrate expansion kit in a single purchase and save. tCheck 2, compound breakdown subscription, and flower and concentrate kit features breakdown is available here. Get the bundle here. Grinder not included. Not sure if the tCheck is right for you? Contact us for a free test.
  4. Thanks for giving input. It made me think about what could've changed and I realised after - checking the roots and sleeping over it - that the air stones are completely below the root mass and no moisture was able to go into the top of the reservoir. Should know by Monday if moving the air stones up higher with more water fixed it.
  5. Nope, haha. I think it's too much nutes. Think it might be too much nitrogen and that I should do a flush and see if it helps? https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-plant-problems/nitrogen-toxicity
  6. Either the air stones allow the use of less nutrients or the strain is more sensitive than what I've grown previously.
  7. Spring sale is on at hydroponic.co.za and Mars-Hydro LED grow lights for serious growers are less 10%: Mars Pro II Cree 256 was R 19 500 now only R 17 550 - Save R 1 950 Mars Pro II Epistar 320 was R 16 500 now only R 14 850 - Save R 1 650 Mars Reflector 144 was R 7 500 now only R 6 750 - Save R 750 Mars II 1600 was R 13 500 now only R 12 150 - Save R 1 350 Mars Reflector 192 was R 8 500 now only R 7 650 - Save R 850 😍 A single Purple Haze under a Mars II 1600: Warranty and after sales support by Aeradix
  8. @Hornygoatsweed was right. Only 1 female. Now I have a lonely female, but some space for training, which is nice.
  9. Concentrates that are safe for consumption If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4% is water. Tinctures are easier to work with than oil and were the most common form of cannabis medicine in the United States before prohibition. A tincture is a liquid concentrate procured through alcohol extraction, which pulls out many of the plant’s beneficial cannabinoids.
  10. Thanks everyone. I was almost ready to cut, haha.
  11. @Hornygoatsweed I think you are right. Only 1 female. Would love another opinion before I chop.
×
×
  • Create New...