My New Indoor Grow

Guest Thatoneguy

So i have not decided yet what im going to make this but so far it has my 3 mothers ( Cinderella 99 from Brothers Grimm and Ultimate Purple from BC Bud Depot and Training Day by DNA Genetics ) I might use my out side room to veg and flower in the tent but Shjo what a tent, must say im very impressed got me a 1m x 1m Mars Hydro tent and the quality is really really good like really good. Still need to kit her out but so far have a 6inch IMF inline fan with a std birdwing reflector ( to be upgraded soon ) and the 600w ballast, i have a osciallating fan in there and its all gravy. I have taken 6 clones from each plant so those are vegging in the outside room, then might flip that to flower not sure on what to do so any help would be great actually, anyone want some clones, o yes i also got a blue cheese clone from big buddah seeds.

IMG-20170503-WA0003.thumb.jpg.b1dd126d014d9a38a377eb337b24c4e9.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, So this is an update. The girls have been in the tent for the last 2 weeks now, stretch is over. They got pretty big i must say. This is the Ultimate Purple and Cinderella 99. The ultimate purple seems to be getting alot of purple hues all over the top of the leaves already and underneath. maybe thats just photosynthesis or what i dont know.  

Set up is 1m x 1m mars hydro tent

600watt hps 

Freedom farms soil with Biobizz grow and bloom. some turbo grow and sea kelp here and there and some probiotics, finished up the last foilar spray this sunday. Now ill add a bonemeal liquid once a week for flowering as an additive to the biobizz

20170515_195828.thumb.jpg.02bd4e59adf8f2065d9a5a9be60aa777.jpg

20170515_195927.thumb.jpg.5a19e2cf4679e08ebe8392164dd3983d.jpg

20170515_195819.thumb.jpg.71e97006c947c667b95a79584e734dfe.jpg

20170515_195835.thumb.jpg.33a2d5ca84e2923f6a40eb4dcdc75c27.jpg

20170515_195812.thumb.jpg.5dc655049049cab6da9958862cd0c487.jpg

Awesome stuff bru !!! I also have a ultimate purple by BC bud depo vegging atm so interested to see how yours go ! Mine doesn't look like the best genetics tho she has started out really slow ?

What do you foliar feed ? I know u said kelp but what exactly cause your plants have such a nice green to them ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hey Grunter, shot bud. Did you also have to buy regular seeds then hope to god you got a fem haha. I was lucky i guess I have a really good Pheno. You cpt based. If so i can always give you a clone of it. 

I use Kelp extract  I get from the guys who i get my soil from. but any seaweed extract will do.  Every now and then I sprinkle some Turbo Grow on the top of the soil and ill add a Probiotic to the soil, another week ill add kelp another week ill add a fish and probiotic mix i have ( also from the guys who do the soil ) so i mix it up all the time. i go on how my plants look. If they start going darker green i lay off the nutes and give a water here and there. I foilar feed my plants every week right up until the end of 2nd week of flowering then i stop.

Awesome thanks @420

@thatoneguy  I'm in KZN bru thanks for the offer I'm flush with seeds atm just got a order in from attitude seedbank. I got a pick n mix fem! She threw out a couple mutant leaves and almost seems as though she stunted. Will carry on with her and hope she proves me wrong ?

Will start a new thread with what I've got going on soon.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

OK so laaaank rookie mistake, thought i would give my last foilar feed before the plants hit their full flower stage and i had my kelp mix all ready to go. Got blazed as fuck and while cleaning out my nutes cupboard and i had some empty bottles of Biojizz so i washed the bottles out and used the water for my foilar feeding. Fucked the plants right up, you cant foilar feed for shit with biojizz anyway here some pics

20170604_115714.thumb.jpg.93e16b27f4cd6e96e383d0b860c48bde.jpg

So these are the new ladies going into flowering soon as soon as the 2 cock ups are done and finished give them another 2 to 3 weeks maybe 2 but yeah super bummed but at least ill get something from it. As you can see the Ultimate Purple is turning really purple, this is not a heat or cold issue as its in my house the tent so temps are always nice and lekker, this plant just goes purple like it says on the tin. The small clones are all my Training Days.

20170607_194028.thumb.jpg.d0c34f7f502ba9447e44f1c65a720f43.jpg

20170607_221837.thumb.jpg.1adb0bb2ff12754462f8a75d192d65cc.jpg

20170607_194041.thumb.jpg.3bf77b108022bb30fe8417ad89b468b7.jpg

Sorry to hear. Thanks for sharing your experience here. Is this the first time you've foliar fed with biobizz? Was perhaps the solution too concentrated? Or should one never foliar feed with biobizz at any concentration?

One should never feed with biobizz ever, Its not meant for it, I just made a stupid stupid stoner mistake I had a 5 Litre bottle that i mix the solution into ( for foilar spraying ) you would be shocked at how little biobizz i put in to that, it was literally like the residue at the bottom so i filled with water and put into the 5 litre mix with kelpak and yeah burnt the shit out of them. badly hahaha but its all good, ive been growing for a while now and im still learning, so i guess i dig it when i fuck up. helps me to learn for next time.

Can you use Biobizz products in a foliar spray? How?

Yes. We suggest using Alg·A·Mic™, Bio·Heaven™ and Acti·Vera™in a foliar solution. Mix at a rate of 1 ml per litre. Do not exceed this dosage. Spray with the lights off in an indoor application and don’t apply the solution more than once a week.

Not suppose to use the grow or bloom just think its too hot for the plants