Just you get a glimpse what is coming your way

Prom

when is a good time to say "I told you so" 🤣 

quite a bunch on here still gona sing the same old song

f74bf8fba3ce40739c1425f3488cce7c.thumb.jpg.f5aa4ccb9732fa28652fa922de5ca3ed.jpg

been ready for that civil war for a while now 🤘🤘🤘 though if it doesn't happen soon SA is loosing a soldier. would much rather high tail out this fucking hellhole, never been a patriot kind. plus they say the grass is greener where you water it, so just remember to keep watering wherever you move to and you be good. can really play with metaphors 🌊

• Like 2

Eish gents...... Its easy to point fingers and all that, but where would you go/emigrate that doesn't have same or equivalent issues. Between the WEF and WHO etc.... even if you dodge now...they come searching. 

Geographical isolation is good initially, but can you maintain that isolation...

• Like 2

Nah, not nearly the same problems brother 😊 lets quickly leave the WEF and WHO out of this, as you know the W stands for "world". we can discuss this also, but I feel it's got very little to do with the problem here in SA, plus I'd much rather deal with those problems sitting on another continent than be stuck here dealing with trying to pay attention to 100's of different problems, once you pay attention to one problem the others flairs up. 

We gotta learn to pay attention to the problem at hand, no point in even thinking about moving to the moon, though it may be a solution that's obviously not the only option either and no one should allow themself to think that way. First you tackle and try change what you can, the problem right infront of you. Taking it step by step, no use in trying to reach to either side of the extreme end of the spectrum, let's just talk like normal people. I am not trying to "save the world with one sentence", I am just adressing problems, calling them like I see them. 

At this point what seems even more ridiculous is the people being blissfully unaware of a thing called "the middle ground". As soon as someone wants to point out a problem then people wana call them negative and jump on the "don't come with problems, come with solutions" high horse.... well, duh, obviously you can't reach a solution if you haven't succesfully identified the problem first. The only reason to see someone pointing out a problem as negative is because you're being negative yourself. Pointing out problems is half of the solution, but only the positive people will be aware of that. 🤠  so let's keep moving forward. Life isn't finite, change is the only constant. We CAN change this, but definitly not with the shoulder shrug and the "well we've gone too far already" attitude. that's also part of the problem. 

We're being forced to accept a culture that base its pride in corruption and masking it with "richness" of not moving forward as a collective community and play the victim card at every opportunity. The whole world has tried to help Africa, not only South Africa, the whole Africa. Send food, send money, send education, send farming infrastucture and resources and its the same shit everytime - it's run straight into the ground, shit gets wrecked and not looked after, farming resources is seen as a food rather than a source to farm to make more food, free schools are being broken and burnt down and taken advantage of... right now we begging for electricity, while we got Koeberg just sitting pretty on the coast there.... so much talk about Eskom I bet lots of us even forgot the name "Koeberg".... 🙃 Don't give me "that's the best they could do under circumstances" bullshit. Eskom was a powerhouse of a entity in its early years, when it was run right and with competent leaders who atleast knew the answer to 1+1. Now it's a steaming pile of 💩 and no one is to blame?????? hahahahah yeah right, that's like when I was 6 and broke someone elses toy, then say it was like that when I found it, and when someone calls me out on my bullshit I wana throw a fit.

Let's take a closer look - Even on a more primitive level the tribes in the amazon live more communual and better lives than the central african tribes. there's a misnomer when it comes to cultural richness. those tribal amazonian kids may seem inferior to you, but they're warriors, know a lot more about survival than we do as grown ass adults with guns and the internet... 🤦‍♂️ Where as unclothed African children just die of starvation cause "there's no food", and in African logic the only way to combat that problem is to make more babies and do even less farming and then the victim card comes up. Like there's never been an attempt to help them and the whole world owes them something. Need I remind you of all the ethic groups that has faced oppression in the past? Literally every ethnic group has faced oppression, Africans are the only ones that seem to not be able to rise to the occasion.  

Don't get me wrong, I know there are still diseases and other problems that these indigenous "tribes" haven't dealt with, but you also know those kids don't get a cold or flu as easily as we do, and that translates much importance to those who know. Their immune systems are stronger than ours, they got a much more diverse and natural diet than us. Their tiny muscles are capable of much more than the modern gym rats. 

With all that said I am sure a bunch of you still gona think this way, so let me be clear and say obviously I don't mean we need to go back to the year 1 and start eating rats and bathe once a year without soap. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ let's get back to what I said before -middle ground- there are ways to take steps backward and it still being in the right direction, we don't need to hike to the fucking moon to resolve earths problems, who the hell actually thinks that way? We just backpedal a bit, we take concepts from both sides of the spectrum and incorporate them, find balance. At the moment with the "you owe us" mentality of our leaders and the "everything is fine" mentality of our citizens are the two major problems to tackle. First if ALL SA citizens wake up to what's wrong the leaders wont be able to lead anymore. 

It's people like my mom still thinking ramapoeskop has her or my wellbeing of in his interests, just because he said "my fellow south africans" and she chooses to be a part of that. She knows he lies about like 90% of what he is saying, but when he says how he is there to help us then she believes him. That's the problem. Not the WHO or the WEF, though that's also a problem, just on a grander scale. It's a different topic though, I do chat with people about it and we can't look at it through the SA lens. 

If we in SA can change this "cultural pride" back to "competency" we already making strides, if we can stop saying "this is fine" we already making strides. if we can stop being positive about negative shit we making strides. if we can just adress the problem head on we half way there. 

• Agree 2

If you want change.. you have to become that change. 

The moment SA gets a leader with a decent brain, things will flow again. Take a cardboard write on how you feel and connect it to a wooden stick or what ever you find. Then stand with that in the road and hold your sign up.

If there are 100k standing in the road demanding the removal of the ANC and investigation into their financial records of the last 30 years. Just demand the stolen money back and see... how fast things can change.

I also strongly recommend not putting presidents in place not able to pronounce numbers, it reflects a bit the capacity of their brain. If you guys sit home and simply accept... you become responsible the same way.

Wait till there is a single power cut in Europe.. got announced, never happened.. but if... people would flock to the streets and voice their opinion. Your government simply recognized that the sheeple in SA are not exercising their duty of a citizen. Perfect conditions for corruption... people just shake their heads and do nothing... who wouldn't have a grab in the money pot???? Comes in SA with a 'Ignore Jail and go back to start directly' monopoly card 😛

Sitting home will not change a thing... seat to cozy? When the 99% out there have enough, your seat will burn...

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Yeah we gotta learn to stand together, no point in telling the people who wana adress the problem that they are the problem 😅  

Protesting when the time calls for it, petitioning and filling out petitions, raising concerns on public forums, filling forms that's presented to governing bodies, local groups and forums for the fight against the governing bodies. We can say vote, but the options are always between enemy1 and enemy2, not about voting anymore really. It's about eliminating the enemy. like they say - better the devil you know.

What we have is bad, but we know this, what comes after might be even worse. 

We can say it's not a race thing either, because the reality of it is that there's a large number of SA individuals that share the same cultural background as these corrupt leaders, and even they don't agree with what's happening. When race gets involved is when it's a person with white skin pointing out the problems. What needs to happen is we need to group together and have the people who come from the same demographics point out their problems. 

There's a video that went viral a while back of a Xhosa whoman sitting in a parking lot recording from her car, not filming anything in particular, but she was talking about how pre-1994 you would go to the traffic departments / health departments / home affairs department - basically every government run institution and you would be back out of there within an hour or two, you would have someone help you with ease and compitence. things where just in better order, even for those under the apartheid regime say things where run better back then. these days you literally have to take a day off work if you need to go to any of these places and you would probably have to come back, cause theres 10 desks but only 2 of them have employees behind it and they swop out once the one comes back the other one gets up, fuckall gets done, every 10min there needs to be a 5min food break with a extra 3min leisure time.

I am sure we have all dealt with this, but just you - as a white man - dare point out the problem and it blows up in your face and you become the problem. I stand around looking at all the other individuals that share the same ethnicity as the POS behind the desk, and they all standing there with their heads up their asses thinking that there's no way they could ever be capable of doing anything wrong, because "this is their country", then they turn around and completely neglect their own brothers and sisters crying for help 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 

that's incompetency to a new height. can't even do corruption right 🤣🤣🤣 so corrupt, the corruption is corrupt...... every chance they get they blame Jan Van Riebeeck for our current situation, now they are over shooting and doing reverse racism against their own kind. 😖😖 gotta suck to be that dumb.

White all over the world can call for change in SA, sadly not untill more of their own bothers and sisters stand up against them will they listen. These SA politicians still getting waaaaaayy too much support and sympathy from our citizens. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

Yeah we gotta learn to stand together, no point in telling the people who wana adress the problem that they are the problem 😅  

Protesting when the time calls for it, petitioning and filling out petitions, raising concerns on public forums, filling forms that's presented to governing bodies, local groups and forums for the fight against the governing bodies. We can say vote, but the options are always between enemy1 and enemy2, not about voting anymore really. It's about eliminating the enemy. like they say - better the devil you know.

What we have is bad, but we know this, what comes after might be even worse. 

We can say it's not a race thing either, because the reality of it is that there's a large number of SA individuals that share the same cultural background as these corrupt leaders, and even they don't agree with what's happening. When race gets involved is when it's a person with white skin pointing out the problems. What needs to happen is we need to group together and have the people who come from the same demographics point out their problems. 

There's a video that went viral a while back of a Xhosa whoman sitting in a parking lot recording from her car, not filming anything in particular, but she was talking about how pre-1994 you would go to the traffic departments / health departments / home affairs department - basically every government run institution and you would be back out of there within an hour or two, you would have someone help you with ease and compitence. things where just in better order, even for those under the apartheid regime say things where run better back then. these days you literally have to take a day off work if you need to go to any of these places and you would probably have to come back, cause theres 10 desks but only 2 of them have employees behind it and they swop out once the one comes back the other one gets up, fuckall gets done, every 10min there needs to be a 5min food break with a extra 3min leisure time.

I am sure we have all dealt with this, but just you - as a white man - dare point out the problem and it blows up in your face and you become the problem. I stand around looking at all the other individuals that share the same ethnicity as the POS behind the desk, and they all standing there with their heads up their asses thinking that there's no way they could ever be capable of doing anything wrong, because "this is their country", then they turn around and completely neglect their own brothers and sisters crying for help 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 

that's incompetency to a new height. can't even do corruption right 🤣🤣🤣 so corrupt, the corruption is corrupt...... every chance they get they blame Jan Van Riebeeck for our current situation, now they are over shooting and doing reverse racism against their own kind. 😖😖 gotta suck to be that dumb.

White all over the world can call for change in SA, sadly not untill more of their own bothers and sisters stand up against them will they listen. These SA politicians still getting waaaaaayy too much support and sympathy from our citizens. 

This is not a 'race' issue.. this is the issue of the South African people against a corrupt government. If you stand outside in the street protesting and point out the obvious.. anybody coming your way accusing you of racist intentions is most likely a ANC member trying to discredit you. If that is discouraging you, you do not understand the current situation. SA is not 5 minutes before 12, it is 25 PAST 12. This country is in free fall right now and urgently needs somebody to pull the parachute or things will go very sour. Only one who can pull it.. are the people of South Africa and it doesn't matter what skin color they have... skin color never matters. The only way to judge a person should be over its BEHAVIOR! The color of a car doesn't makes it faster.. a person claiming that just shows he/she has a super low IQ, not understanding what a color is. Pity them and ignore what ever they drop out of their mouth.. is garbage all along.

You want back to a normal life and standard of living? Sorry, not for you bro. You guys have to pull the finger out of your ass and do something to change it. The people have to raise their voice, otherwise this ship will sink.. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Prom said:

This is not a 'race' issue..

Yeah, I also don't think it's a race thing - like I said here 😅 

9 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

We can say it's not a race thing either, because the reality of it is that there's a large number of SA individuals that share the same cultural background as these corrupt leaders, and even they don't agree with what's happening.

but also, huge difference in the word "culture" and "race". I talk about both individually. Though, to be very clear, as soon as a person highlights the issue and that person happens to be white, then it becomes a race thing, through reverse racism. which in turn is a perfect example of corruption.

I am not saying it must be that way, I am just saying that it is already like that. can't deny it.

You've seen the Bheki Cele vs. Ian Cameron videos? 

Even if a white man wants to protect a black child from being raped = racism........

The problem -

white man tells black man "what you are doing is wrong" = racism (reverse racism)

where as 

black man tells white man "what you are doing is wrong" = normal.

That's not the way it should be, but sadly it just is, because there's a live nerve that's extra sensitive and exposed. If it so happens that a black person gets offended by the truth that was told to them by a white man immediately they will ignore anything you said and throw the race card. race doesn't even have to be mentioned. It's 2023, these days it's just common place for white people to "know their place" and "know what's OK to say and what's not OK to say", everyone constantly walking on eggshells, cause we trying to avoid having anyone thinking that you're racist, based on their own level of ignorance and it being perpetuated by the masses, but again, sadly it just is that way already. You can loose all your credibity being labled a racist in the public eye, and trust me you will be labled like that just cause of the sheer amount of racial hatred in SA, it has happened MANY times before. That's kinda what got us to the point of having a braindead muppet for a president in the first place.... don't you think? and in all other factions of our country it's this same shit. schools dropping passing rate to below 30% cause there's a certain ethnic group that believes maths and science is racist and it hurts the ego of the "culturally enriched" so rather let the WHOLE country go backwards just to spare the feelings and egos of a shit-for-brains idiot who can't even read. The problem runs much deeper than "the president is corrupt".... 😅

It's not really as much discouraging as it is just plain sad. The fact that the majority of African citizens can't really comprehend what racism actually is. Now, because of constantly blaming white people and not adressing the real problem there are many suffering under their own "wisdom" and too proud to admit it and they will vote ANC again... lets not forget there's also shit happening way below the ANC, there's a massive EFF following in SA aswell. The root of SA has run rotten to it's core. Not all, but a lot of EFF followers are indiginous SA people, to even fathom the idea that those people will see the point a white man has to make is way too far to reach, because there's a threshold in their minds they created themself and now they cannot cross it. any mistake within their own community is directly a white mans fault, so all they do is kap another black lable and loose stuyvesant and make more babies, then when there's nothing to eat again it's white peoples fault. 

So yeah, it's defs about race to some degree. I am not saying it should be about race, but denying that it's racial is just as silly. 

The ANC Just masks it a bit better than the EFF. same horse different saddle. Our "leaders" literally lead with racial hatred, trying to "take back what belongs to them"

You're right, it's not a race thing, but do you really think our "leaders" think it's not about race? Have you noted the ethnic diversity of the ANC? It's sad, but it's true. so yeah, like you said, we have to adress the problems not by colour but by behaviour, sadly the people you have to voice your concerns to don't see it the same way. they just see your colour. 

Doesn't matter how I see, or how you see it, or how William or Dick or James or Harry or any individual sees it..... 🤷‍♂️ infact seeing it in any certain kinda way will not dictate how it really is 🤔 so I can see it as not racist, does that change anything in reality? Still the leaders and masses of followers thinking it is about race, that's what needs to change first. the people thinking it's a race thing and sadly those are the leaders... 

perfect definition of catch-22. a mirror of confusion.

Just to add a little footnote here for those who made conclusions already - I am white and my SO isn't.

Edited by Naughty.Psychonaut
spelling
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Prom said:

Just got good news.. will have legal growing in Germany when I arrive. That is how it looks when a government actually works for the people and not for own profit only... 

I hear there is a rush of people signing up to clubs in time for the new laws. Very cool very nice. 

• Like 1

Saw the news report yesterday. Limits are very low though, 25g of flower and only 3 plants allowed. Time for me so monster grows then. Plant limits never made sense to me as a plant can give you 5g-200g+. All depends on the veg time.

Also growing 3 plants will almost always give you >25g so what do you do then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 9:27 AM, Prom said:

That is how it looks when a government actually works for the people and not for own profit only... 

Which is fair, Germany got much higher standard of living than down here in 3rd world SA - I am not giving any kinda credit to the SA government as you know I despise them, but the same grey laws have been in action here in SA since 2019 brother, with a higher plant count + higher dry product limit. not sure how, but maybe you can explain to me how does a slower turn of legislation and more restrictive grey areas correlate to a better working government? I mean, I agree with you about Germany having a better government than us based solely on the fact that they have higher standard of living than us, but what you just said made me scratch my head. It has taken Germany 4 years longer than SA to even start thinking about changing the laws and still imply more grey areas and restrictions than SA currently does? 🤔 just trying to have a real discussion as I genuinly don't get it 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1