Weird bumps

SHiNi

3 hours ago, SHiNi said:

Hey guys there is strange bumps on a plant growing by my inlaws I have never seen these bumps on a plant of mine just curious as to what it is Thanks in advance

I see what you mean, but it doesn't look to be detrimental to the plants. Maybe a particular insect is making visits which is causing the bumps but nothing quite comes to mind. 

Keep a watch out and if you see the plants struggle we can take it from there unless somebody else maybe knows what's up. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Weskush said:

Looks like an internode where a leaf used to be...chewed off or something

Lol if they mean that then I feel like a doos because I'm seeing little bumps along the stem. If they mean just where the plant has been pruned then ja, plant has been pruned. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Prom said:

What bumps?? Just how the branch grows? Nothing to worry about. 

Last pic looks like Spider Mites. Check with magnifiers for crawlies. If there are none.. might be calcium low. Crawlies more likely, rest of the leaves look good ^^

I doubt there could be spider mites because there have been many predators in this tree( praying mantis, green spider with yellow fluffy top and a black spider).It just grows in sand no nutes or soil and it seems that the bumps form where the pistils come out and she's healthy stretching after cloudy weather made her switch.But I'll check for any mites or aphids tommmrow

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ill_Evan said:

Lol if they mean that then I feel like a doos because I'm seeing little bumps along the stem. If they mean just where the plant has been pruned then ja, plant has been pruned. 

That's what I was thinking also I'll hear tommorow if anyone pruned and report back thanks for the input

• Like 1

So I found out today that my gf was the culprit lol "ek haal die water blare af jy maak mos so " she saw me remove leaves on previous grows when I'm trimming or training trees so she thought it should be constantly done lol I feel like a doos Evan I take it from you lol thanks guys 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SHiNi said:

So I found out today that my gf was the culprit lol "ek haal die water blare af jy maak mos so " she saw me remove leaves on previous grows when I'm trimming or training trees so she thought it should be constantly done lol I feel like a doos Evan I take it from you lol thanks guys 

Haha! Se vir haar dat dit die plant se sonpanele is😬

• Haha 2