do dogs or cats eat cannabis on the stalk?

if its a cat its not mine i dont do cats but they do like chilling on the boundary wall near my intended crop, weed doesn't grow well without fan leaves. in my head im still blaming the dog cause one of the 5 dug up a plant a used seagrosoil drench on so now im thinking they eat the seagro folair on leaves cant fkng win

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GreenGalaxyFarm said:

ok so dogs going after nutes, cats going after leaves is the theory. i can raise the plants on 3 or 4 tyres to solve the dog issue, and even if they eat some leaves ill consider it lollipopping. now to keep the cats of the tyres? bird spikes? 

Dematiaceous earth as topsoil dressing to keep pests at bay then for cats...bird spikes would probably do the job hey...or dogs...haha

Edited by Weskush
  • Like 1

Are you 100% sure its a mammalian...

Large grasshoppers/locusts can do some serious damage. I've had medium sized plants in 20lt pots stripped of 70% foliage in the course of 2 days(locust). Certain butterfly larvae(worms) can also do a lot of damage.

• Like 2

Ive had an evil little garden gnome with a small black cloak destroying my plants a couple of seasons ago. Tracked his miniature footsteps all the way to his hideout. Baited him with a fresh nugget and keeping him now as a repellant in my garden. He gets free herb and keeps all the intruders at bay especially the bloody muskeljatkatte. Handy little fucker he is. I named him Mr Pickles. Hows that!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bos said:

Large grasshoppers/locusts can do some serious damage. I've had medium sized plants in 20lt pots stripped of 70% foliage in the course of 2 days(locust). Certain butterfly larvae(worms) can also do a lot of damage.

not seeing anything related to pest now, there was a caterpillar on one weeks ago but he is sleeping now

• Like 1