Juicy Fields Pyramid Scheme Crumbling

THCSA

We all had our suspicions and the appear to have been right. 

Juicy Fields Cannabis Scam could burn South Africans as they put their hard earned cash into a  weed inspired investment scheme.

So you’ve heard all about The Green Rush and how billions are being made in the legal cannabis industry. But the idea of having to grow your own weed dispensary or starting a canna-centric business from the ground up seems like a lot of work on top of the funds that you would need to invest before seeing a cent of profit in return. Fortunately a company came a long that promised to do all of the hard work for you. Simply give them anything from a couple hundred to a million bucks or more and they would invest it for you. The investment would be used to fund international legal grows and cannabis businesses, while you simply sat back and watched you investment double in a year or less. This is what Juicy Fields offered all size of investors.

Juicy Fields Cannabis Scam Burns South Africans

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Juicyfields is an interesting topic, they found me somehow and started promoting them about 2 years ago through what I think was their headoffice in Germany. They tried to get me to get involved and resell their "grow for you service", but it just looked all dodge. They did give me some Tron coins, which I think are worthless currently. 

Anyway, business as usual for sunny south Africa and shady people. The Expo is in full swing. 

• Like 1