Stoners Log - Outdoor 2022

StonerZN

'Olla Bromigos!

Getting started a little later this year than last, rain around this time in my neck of the woods played havoc with seedlings last year. 

For this Season I am firmly in the Local is Lekker corner, and will be running a bunch of @Totemicand some @Bay Seeds sourced a while ago from the Legends at @Cannabist. Thank you all for the great deal and freebies! Very grateful and super keen 🙃

1481869575_20211109_1647441.thumb.jpg.2e94fd152302871f95739a756a1b0726.jpg

So here we go! Up first 2 each of:

Totemic - Green Gelato. Reg

Totemic -Strawberry Deluxe. Fem

Totemic - Strawberry Sugar Cookies. Fem

Bay Seeds - AK Royal x Lemon Jedi X Choc Gelato. Reg

Totemic - Gelato x Cherry CBD. Reg

2098471185_20211109_1656111.thumb.jpg.19d980f9a51d10550a5ae67decc4a3c6.jpg

All seeds soaking since 4PMish, dechlorinated water with a spritz of Biodyne and BioBizz Root juice.

Some king sized seeds, some so big they got stuck in the container and needed prying out.

1191647720_20211109_1651111.thumb.jpg.e1039bbc449a28c1fea54eed6ea3ba91.jpg

Very keen to get started! Some will go straight into pots from here, others via ziploc and paper towel route. Don't have enough side plates to separate 5 diff strains in paper towels etc. Will give the Fems the special treatment and let the Regs go au natural.

• Like 5

Strawberry deluxe moved from towel into pots.
They are in a hurry! Should have planted this morning but didnt have time, they were quite long already by this evening. May have pulled the little cap off of one seed trying to free the taproot from the towel. Dumbass. fingers crossed.
Not much movement in the Strawberry sugar cookies 2 just yet, will check tomorrow again.

a4f5dc810afc2cdca4018a711cb09934.jpg

a7f9d254bcbcb4b13d97d6e55820c693.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Status update time.
Strawberry Deluxe still in a hurry, both popped up the next day, no sign of harm from mishandling the 2nd. Yay!
be3922e0e62554755ae0f606041c5443.jpg

They spent another morning on the kitchen counter and have now found their way into Greenhouse V2 to continue their journey.
26c0d002bb9da463c8006a0488dffba0.jpg

The Strawberry Sugar cookies still hadn't popped in the towel after day 3, so went into baby pots and hope for the best. If they dont end up popping up I will elaborate on what I think I did wrong with them. But for now fingers crossed they will pop up shortly.

The Regs are mostly up. 5 out of 6 up and running so far and should go outside tomorrow perhaps.

30819943fe32be666860ac4400d7bcfb.jpg

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...

Another update overdue.
Going like a Boeing so far, all rocking and rolling.
Couldn't get the strawberry sugar cookies to pop, so tried another 2 with the same result. Surely did something wrong but not sure quite what after taking extra care with the 2nd 2. still, 8 out of 12 isnt a bad rate.

Strawberry deluxe are the leaders at the moment.
One of the Green Gelatos got bug nibbled early on but has survived albeit slightly smaller than its peers.
Otherwise some small holes here and there from pest nibbles but not much gone wrong. Loving the greenhouse for keeping my plants dry and allowing me to control the watering schedule! Once again tonnes of rain outdoors in my neck of the woods.

Strawberry deluxe
b9032a122c1680b8b7db951ce8fd77ff.jpg

Green Gelato
2ace7a16219f503b66fc4b53b0eef7c4.jpg

Cherry Gelato CBD
b4dcd4fb6e5bcf11c0f6d8d2b2c0bc20.jpg

Lemon Jedi × Royal AK
f2e74ed873569ed302515a5975d2fa82.jpg

Here also are some clones I've got on the go, cloning them and making more as I go... all suffering through a bit of reveg so looking kaka. Clones taken from inside to outside in Oct/Nov seem to try flower
Have a Triple cheese, a Sweet Inzanity, a Tutti Fuity, last years Dark ride, and what is purported to be a Cookie Fam Girl Scout Cookies. Keen.

2e41086da8e530cbbab8d22bad3e472a.jpg

• Like 5
  • Fire! 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Spaidan
      Hello growers
      I would love to have an opinion on this topic. Let me update you on what I have been working with. I have a one plant indoor grow inside a 80cm x 80cm grow tent. I use a 40l fabric pot with both Orgasoilux and Freedom farms soil (green bag). The bottom half I use Orgasoilux(20l) and the top half I use Freedom farms soil(20l). Throughout veg all I give the plant is Biodyne Environoc 401 (microbes), Molasses and water. This results in an extremely healthy plant.
      Once I flip to flower I start using organic bottled nutrients. In the past I have used Biobizz Bio-bloom, and more recently I have used Dirty hands inc - Bio-Phos (Jamie's brand). I give 3ml Bio-Phos once a week early flower and up it to 5ml every week mid to late flower. Plus a molasses feeding every 2 weeks and stopped using Biodyne microbes 1 week into flower.
      I was thinking about completely ditching bottled nutrients and going the topdressing route for flower. I was thinking of maybe topdressing a week before the flip with Jamie's elemental blend. I am just worried if it will provide enough for the plants through to harvest. I was also thinking of maybe using my own topdressing blend of Dry kelp, Gypsum, Malted Barley and Worm Castings. Would love an opinion on switching to topdressing for flower and if the elemental blend should be more than enough to take me to harvest. If you think I should just stick to bottled nutrients for flower let me know. I am going to include photo's of my 2 previous grows using the method I have stated above. Just trying to get the best quality flower possible :)
      Some thoughts of mine...…
      Topdressing vs Liquid Nutrients?
      Biobizz Bio-Bloom vs Dirty Hands Inc Bio-Phos?
      One topdressing enough 1 week before flip?
      Elemental Blend or my own flowering mix?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      My Grow:
      Medium: Top Half Freedom Farms soil (20l) + bottom half Orgasoilux(20l)
      Additives and Amendments: Molasses + Biodyne Environoc 401 Microbes + Dirty Hands Inc - Bio-Phos + Mycoroot (seedling)
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (Seedling)
      - Solo Cup + Freedom Farms soil + Mycoroot
      -Transplant in week 2 of veg to 40l
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (Veg Stage)
      - initial inoculant 2ml Environoc Microbes
      -1ml per litre  Environoc every 2 weeks
      -5ml per litre Molasses every 2 weeks
      -Stop Environoc 1 week into flower
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (Flower Stage)
      -3ml Bio-Phos every week (early flower)
      -5ml Bio-Phos every week (late flower)
      -5ml Molasses every 2 weeks
      -Stop Bio-Phos 2 weeks before harvest
      -Feed molasses until harvest
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Pictures below include TH seeds - Orangesicle + Trainwreck (darker leaves) and a photo of Orangesicle during veg

• By Wondergom
      Hi everyone, we have created an online community on reddit, it would be great if more South Africans can join.
      We have big plans for this community.

Please check it out here:
      https://www.reddit.com/r/WeedSouthAfrica?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
    • By Smelly Joe
      So I was browsing the Internet last season, more or less end of season, and in the process startes browsing local seedbanks to see whats out there. So I noticed a "free seeds" section and of course I checked it out and saw Chocolate Gelato on test a testers needed base, i guess and did a fake checkout to see what I needed to buy to get this deal. I did not complete the checkout cause I just figured lets leave it cause I don't have cash now anyhow. 
      Couple days later I received an envelope with feminized seeds, some rolling papers ans a sticker. All they asked was to do a test grow here. So here we go.... 
      @Cannabist, @Totemic
      I received 5 x seeds and planted 3 for this season. 2 popped and is alive. The 3rd one did not make it sue to human error. 

I'm not sure what the Sativa/Indica ratio is and the genetics either and I am hoping for Totemic for that answer and maybe a few tips.. 
      They have been watered and fed with Humigro yesterday morning and they are responding well to it. Soon they should go to their bigger pots homes in the garden.. 
    • By Stinger96
      So here we go.. not sure if I'm early to the party but what the hel..

Will have some space in the tent soon and by the time these girls get flipped they should have the tent to themselves...
      Grow nitty gritties:
      1x1 Mammoth Pro 100 Tent
      600w HID
      Extractor fan and two fans for air flow..
      The plan:
      Will be starting the seeds in a tin with paper towel on top of the decoder. From there straight into Freedom Farms Seed Starter. I Have not used it before and is quite excited to try it out..

After the girls have been Veged to reach the required size, they'll be potted up into 5L pots.  Here is where I wil be testing a different soil mix for each.. 
      #1 Will be grown in Freedom Farm Premium Classic & Diotomatious Earth..
      #2 Will be grown in FF PC, DE and Super Frass 
      3# Will be grown in FF PC & DE Mixed with worm castings, Organic Mulch potting soil and extra Perlite..
      None of the plants will get anything else. Normal declorinated tap water only. This grow off will determine my soil mix for further grows. It also serves as a bit of a test on the Super Frass and FF Seed Starter..

With these mixes I am sure to have 3 way different results.. 
      To all the contestants, good luck stay safe and above all enjoy.. This is going to be epic..

• By Stinger96
      Wel with the new home for the Tortoni girls I desided to take up some more space with a few of Totemic's ginetics and some seed gifted to me by @SkunkPharm.. Germinated some Grape Gorilla x2, Chockolate Gelato x3, Double Sunsetx3, Dream Queen Reg x10 and DQ x Slurri reg.. x6
      The girls showed face yesterday in some Jiffies and was potted up into the FF Seed Starter.. They should also help me guage the DIY Light's intensity with regards to stretch..

The second DQ in the pot sprouted but needed assistance with his helmit..😂