(Outdoor) Stormtrooper CJ, Strawberry Cuda, Strawberry Jedi and Pepe le pew from Bay Seeds

Khakibos

This isn't related to this thread - but I did a open pollination with my Higher Primate pack from Bodhi Seeds (yes I mixed pollen from all the males together before brushing it on them) 

I hit it super early as I could not wait - it was pollenated indoors at a buddies house, I just have them over at my place in a little hot house till the beans are ready 😄 they are in like 2.5L pots 

HPseeded.thumb.jpg.26b224e98643cbcea4b00332fe22d7f1.jpg

Edit : 4 males and 5 females were used will make a thread once I got all my shit together 😂 

Edited by Khakibos
  • Like 2
  • Fire! 1

16 hours ago, Weskush said:

Interesting. Mixing different strains' pollen hasn't crossed my mind yet. Gonna get a lekker lucky packet fosho!

Just to be clear it wasn't really pollen from "different strains" just pollen from all the Higher Primate males. I wanted to do a selection but decided going for the open pollination to see what else I can find in there as I only bought 1 pack 😆

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Khakibos said:

Just to be clear it wasn't really pollen from "different strains" just pollen from all the Higher Primate males. I wanted to do a selection but decided going for the open pollination to see what else I can find in there as I only bought 1 pack 😆

Bodhi males👌 I would also keep every male. Its just brothers and sisters from the same pack. My friend is flowering out the Gozer og's from solfire for me and were keeping every male to make more regular F? seeds. Not every cross is about getting things more stable. Sometimes just making new seeds with what you have is the better option. 

• Like 1
  • Fire! 1

2 hours ago, Bay Seeds said:

Bodhi males👌 I would also keep every male. 

I managed to get my hands on something pretty interesting from the last LE that I'm going to do anther open pollination with but it's still going to be a while before I get them going 😬  

2 hours ago, Bay Seeds said:

My friend is flowering out the Gozer og's from solfire for me and were keeping every male to make more regular F? seeds. Not every cross is about getting things more stable. Sometimes just making new seeds with what you have is the better option. 

I would love to see some pics of the Gozer OG plants if you have any ! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Khakibos said:

I managed to get my hands on something pretty interesting from the last LE that I'm going to do anther open pollination with but it's still going to be a while before I get them going 😬  

I would love to see some pics of the Gozer OG plants if you have any ! 

Somewhere in this room, some freakshows too. He sent this vid. 

ezgif-1-f15cec5459.gif

• Like 1
  • Fire! 1