(Outdoor) Chocolate Gelato, Tortoni and Grapefruit Sourz by Totemic Cannacraft

Khakibos

I had an issue were they were overwatered (due to me leaving my 1 week old plants out in the rain) but put the grow bags in the sun and then left them in a tub of dry coco to pull excess moisture from the bottom. And were better after within 2 days, which allowed me to finally start my watering schedule. Since they have dried out they have received some Jadam maintenance solution. 

Top row:  Chocolate Gelato 

Middle row: Tortoni 

Bottom row: Grapefruit Sourz

Tray002.thumb.png.b21b3f2805332844ca4bead4d6308bc3.png

Edited by Khakibos
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2021 at 9:43 AM, Khakibos said:

Since they have dried out they have received some Jadam maintenance solution. 

Wait, what???!!! I got the book last week and haven't had time to read it. It super interesting and want to try it. Been trying out different KNF recipes which work like a bomb... 

17 hours ago, Smelly Joe said:

Wait, what???!!! I got the book last week and haven't had time to read it. It super interesting and want to try it. Been trying out different KNF recipes which work like a bomb... 

I don't only use KNF methods. I will admit to buying bottled nutrients (organic of course).

The maintenance solution is something I always use. Works like a bomb in every situation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Weskush said:

Ey my bad🤣Youtube or Die😬

@PsyCLown apologies for diverting from the subject. Feel free to clear up.

With plants that size, the scale of things change dramatically.For instance, instead of looking for thrips, i look for moths and beetles🤣 Also to mention that i find these big outdoor plants much more resilient/forgiving than a smaller indoor type strain.  Hand watering is a fucken bitch though, which takes me at least a hour for each watering and that is every 2nd or 3rd day, depending on temps. Not even to mention the harvest. I used to get naar after spending 6+ hours trimming buds😬  But in the end, all the hard work is more than worth it.

I personally find immense satisfaction in seeing a tiny seedling grow into a monster tree. It all comes with the territory🔥

@Weskush I'm sommer replying here because I'm always starting different conversations on peoples threads 🤣

But regarding them trees, don't you struggle with PM or rot mid-late flower with plants that big ?

5 hours ago, Khakibos said:

@Weskush I'm sommer replying here because I'm always starting different conversations on peoples threads 🤣

But regarding them trees, don't you struggle with PM or rot mid-late flower with plants that big ?

PM not once. Bud rot almost every single time. High humidity in my area. As soon as i notice the slightest sign of bud rot i start staged harvesting. Its usually the top buds that start showing first. Usually bud rot sets in when buds are in harvesting window anyways. No big loss. Toss the damaged ones and carry on. 

• Like 1

My tortoni - funny story here sort of. I was originally planning on putting one of each in the ground and keeping the others in the pots. I didn't check what I was doing and put both my tortoni plants in the ground 🤦‍♂️

also I broke a branch off while cropping ...........

1139788753_tortoni12.thumb.jpg.e5486fd9f616571cd5d8d1ecfd630365.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Hey man, so the plants I got left are doing well ! The 3 in the ground I've kept and are in early flower atm but due to space limits on this little test grow I had to get rid of the 4 plants I had in the pots (so the 1 grapefruit sourz got gifted but the 3 chocolate gelato are no more as I couldn't get anyone willing to take them in for me)  

I've gotten a little side tracked with a small project and I'm basically just leaving the plants to do their thing atm 😆 I'll do a proper update this evening or tomorrow and post some pics 😆

• Like 1