Grow Tent Choice

donnob

• 2 weeks later...

The tent is up and what a high end piece of gear!! The only... only... gripe I have is that the drawstrings for the vents are a bit thin and don't do such a great job of closing off the vent. Other than that, this tent is fucking amazing. Just trying to pull the material over the poles you'll know that it's quality, that shit is heavy!

Thanks for all the advise that led me to this purchase guys..

:-peace

• Like 1
  • Fire! 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 8:39 PM, donnob said:

The tent is up and what a high end piece of gear!! The only... only... gripe I have is that the drawstrings for the vents are a bit thin and don't do such a great job of closing off the vent. Other than that, this tent is fucking amazing. Just trying to pull the material over the poles you'll know that it's quality, that shit is heavy!

Thanks for all the advise that led me to this purchase guys..

:-peace

I think the issue with the drawstring is the material is textured and a bit grippy, which makes pulling on the drawstring a bit of a mission.

If it was PTFE lined or another material which is not as grippy, I think it would work well then.

Glad you like your tent though! 😄 

• Like 1