50W Grow UFO Pendant, will it 2 work ?

Newbie1011

Hi @Newbie1011,  lots of questions for you too!!

that space is really tiny, and only one plant will fit in there. but thats what you are aiming for so all good.

any link to the lights? 100w in that space isnt the worst i have seen.. but its also not near the median mark as far as lighting is concerned. you will need better lights for better results.

one plant will fit fine, but at a max of 90cm including the pot, you will be exceptionally lucky if you pull 50g every 5 months

with your Mol readings, not sure how you took them? but with those reading, you might be able to get away with vegging the plants at 30cm... and you will not have enough light for flower... you will need to triple the light output for decent flower results

@Prom

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Futurelight?

Na, dont waste your cash on that product to grow weed. Go full spectrum LED grow lights. Couldnt find what diodes they used. You want those info before you buy. Get a 120w Quantum Board... and you will get a nice harvesting plant.. 50g and up, the better you get with training.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Newbie1011 said:

I haven't yet.

Will it work for 1 plant ?

I have a couple of blurple LED lights lying around and I can probably help you out with one that would beat the 2x UFO things hands down. It pulls about 200 odd watts from the wall and I've grown out some good meds before with them. Not exactly a Quantum board but it'll work with the budget. I must just check if it will fit into your space

• Like 2