Greetings

Noob1903

2 hours ago, Noob1903 said:

What would you recommend to boost the plants resistance to PM? Someone mentioned Silicon?

You cant make them more resilient to it, but you can keep it away with the IPM and any of those products or ways mentioned.

The best for me so far, neem on the regular and a good wetting agent, like Jadam and then to use an alternative every other time, and clean, clean, clean. With good airflow and more air flow. 

Silica in soil, lava dust, in hydro, silica liquid or similar will be good

Edited by The_StonedTrooper
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, CreX said:

30-40% is great and mold will not survive in those conditions.

@Noob1903if your 12L can do this size room, I say go for it, and please report back. I try to keep my room RH low, but not managing to break 50 on a good day, unless a freak occurrence in weather.

Not knocking your opinion at all Crex🤜🤛

I'd love to find a way too while late in flower that I dont have to bud wash.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

@Noob1903if your 12L can do this size room, I say go for it, and please report back. I try to keep my room RH low, but not managing to break 50 on a good day, unless a freak occurrence in weather.

Not knocking your opinion at all Crex🤜🤛

I'd love to find a way too while late in flower that I dont have to bud wash.

Hi

I have to run the 12L on continuous operation in order to keep humidity at that level. Learnt the hard way that its best to plumb straight away instead emptying the damn bucket twice a day. If you are looking at getting one, rather look at the 20L. That is a way better option.

Room size is 2.2L x 1.6W and the  12L barely keeps up, but has managed to bring RH down from spikes of 90% (in previous grows)

10 hours ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

You cant make them more resilient to it, but you can keep it away with the IPM and any of those products or ways mentioned.

The best for me so far, neem on the regular and a good wetting agent, like Jadam and then to use an alternative every other time, and clean, clean, clean. With good airflow and more air flow. 

Silica in soil, lava dust, in hydro, silica liquid or similar will be good

Hey brother, there are actually ways to make plants more resistant to diseases. 

carbohydrates in different forms of sugars.

maybe @Totemic can give a few pointers here? 

although, I would say focus more on a weekly regime with Neem and AQSF. 

Neem will help curb the germination of mold spores on the leaves and stem.

but the spores might be present the whole time, 

AQSF is living organism, if you buy this product keep it in the fridge. it's a parasite that feeds on powdery mildew, so spraying this will help kill off any of the spores that do make it to the leaves and try to germinate 

these two products and good environmental conditions, guarentee you be golden

:-stoned

addon

very important to grab a surfactant aswell to help the spread and uptake of the products sprayed

any surfactant will do, aslong as it's nonionic. carries no metals or other minerals. 

Edited by Naughty.Psychonaut
addon
  • Thanks 1