2 Litre Grow Haha

Mr S

A few members have hosted a 2 Litre Grow Challenge. I have decided to part take in the challenge. I opted to use a bag seed. 

Soil - Organics for Africa 

Grow Type - Outdoor 

Planted When - 1 May 

Germination Method- Paper towel and water. 

Tkz Mr S 

God Bless Growmiez 

20210524_120955.jpg

• Like 4

awe mr S

just a heads up here, roots do not wana see the sun so a transparent container will cause stress and stunt root growth

have seen some guys flower in their solo cups, so they make a cutting and once rooted straight into flower lol. get maybe 5 to 10g off a plant but takes about a month to 2 months max 

what is the challenge you guys going for?

if you growing out a bag seed it might be male, or you popped a few?

• Agree 2

37 minutes ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

awe mr S

just a heads up here, roots do not wana see the sun so a transparent container will cause stress and stunt root growth

have seen some guys flower in their solo cups, so they make a cutting and once rooted straight into flower lol. get maybe 5 to 10g off a plant but takes about a month to 2 months max 

what is the challenge you guys going for?

if you growing out a bag seed it might be male, or you popped a few?

Yes No worries. The bottle is wrapped up so light won't affect the roots...I took the pic from an angle so it looks like that. I am going with the risk if its a male then its out... I guess its biggest yield. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

looking good man

those lines on the leaves are from leaf miners, 

not a big issue, but I would spray something to keep insect life at bay as you can now see your plant is favourable to insects

Yep Im currently looking at Bio Neem or Margaret Roberts ... I really am fed up with pests outdoor. Been killing Numerous Grasshoppers ..

• Like 1

Yep Im currently looking at Bio Neem or Margaret Roberts ... I really am fed up with pests outdoor. Been killing Numerous Grasshoppers ..
Yeah man. Had to constantly check for these red buggers. Luminous green ones luckily preferred the wild dagga I planted in the same area.
On the reservation we try not to use pesticides as we have soo much wild life that would be infected.
Outdoors I just plant more than necessary and offer one or two plants as sacrificial plants and hope for the best.

Minimal problems in the shade house though.878ae4abd91c366effdd1439af3af30c.jpg2bbf37d91957d2c78574aea00f62b46e.jpga1f7db8d658b68661310d938c2b370da.jpg

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

On 6/11/2021 at 7:13 AM, DamDave said:

Yeah man. Had to constantly check for these red buggers. Luminous green ones luckily preferred the wild dagga I planted in the same area.
On the reservation we try not to use pesticides as we have soo much wild life that would be infected.
Outdoors I just plant more than necessary and offer one or two plants as sacrificial plants and hope for the best.

Minimal problems in the shade house though.878ae4abd91c366effdd1439af3af30c.jpg2bbf37d91957d2c78574aea00f62b46e.jpga1f7db8d658b68661310d938c2b370da.jpg

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

I Like the ladybugs but shew...Those grasshoppers are a nuisance. I have mits our little kitty ...He just attacks them and has fun with them..   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 7:25 PM, Weskush said:

Hectic! Imagine how this baby would've beasted in a big fabric pot! Hope that you took a cutting..?

Yep will definitely do a fabric pot next time...I have many of these seeds...Its our own In house strain...