HappyDaze

HappyDaze

Hi, Sorry guys but my fibre has been down. I have germinated all three seeds and will be putting them in the pots today. I have taken pics of the whole process that I will be uploading later today. Regards 😁 

Seeds & Sticker.jpg

Edited by HappyDaze
  • Like 3

• CreX pinned this topic
  • 420SA unpinned this topic

Hi guys, Sorry but like I said before I have been having problems with my internet connection. I have also not received any email warning's as stated above. I have been taking pics of the plants that are in their pots but no point in posing them now if i'm disqualified. Cheers!

4 hours ago, HappyDaze said:

Hi guys, Sorry but like I said before I have been having problems with my internet connection. I have also not received any email warning's as stated above. I have been taking pics of the plants that are in their pots but no point in posing them now if i'm disqualified. Cheers!

An email was sent to you on on Tuesday.... however it's not up to us to chase up on you to update your diaries bud. You enter this competition acknowledging the rules and what is expected of you in terms of diary updates. We'll only reach out to you by email if we receive no communication from you before disqualification. Warnings are only provided here in your diaries.

Did you read the rules before entering or at any point? You may, big emphasis on "may",Β be allowed back into this competion based on lack of awareness of rules but we'd need to get a consensus from the other contestants. Your diary leaves a lot of questions to be answered at the moment and I'm sorry but a dodgy internet connection really isn't a decent enough excuse when you're talkingΒ about updating us once a week, as is required. You have to let us know in some way. You're coming back to us 2 weeks after your previous update. Not trying to be harsh on you for the sake of it, these are the rules that everyone else has accepted.

• Like 3

• 420SA locked this topic