CoolJ Grows

CoolJ

25 minutes ago, CoolJ said:

I finally decided to harvest. 

The 1 Crescendo and Headbanger could of definitely gone abit longer but due to space everything must be Chopped! 

This was definitely a challenging grow, not being there daily to check up on plants and feeding has cause some problems. 

The Blumat watering worked great but needs to be monitored daily as I've had pipes blocked abit and those plants sufferred from that only noticing a few days later. 

Now time to wait and see how they turn out and taste. 

IMG_20210823_114918.jpg

IMG_20210823_114922.jpg

Fuck me bro.. I can see you and @Dr. Green read the same grow bible 😂

Epic scrog work my man. You can be very proud of that grow :-clap 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, CoolJ said:

Haha thanks man!  @Dr. Greenis the man who guided me to this level, I'm still far from reaching his level(but soon 😏

Yeah what the Dr did to those Headbangers was exceptional. With every grow we learn and hone in on the skills that will make us happy campers. 

So what you planning on popping next?

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, John Stonedwell said:

Yeah what the Dr did to those Headbangers was exceptional. With every grow we learn and hone in on the skills that will make us happy campers. 

So what you planning on popping next?

So myself and @Dr. Greenpurchased a pack of Loud Cake together so I will be running 4 of them. Might stick in random clone but I'll see, 5 plants felt a bit too much in my spare. 

IMG_20210701_080100.jpg

IMG_20210701_080105.jpg

• Like 3
  • Fire! 1

1 minute ago, CoolJ said:

So myself and @Dr. Greenpurchased a pack of Loud Cake together so I will be running 4 of them. Might stick in random clone but I'll see, 5 plants felt a bit too much in my spare. 

IMG_20210701_080100.jpg

IMG_20210701_080105.jpg

Yes yes yes. This is some fire man. I hope you get some wicked pheno expressions in that batch. 

It's good to do a group buy on these type of seeds as they are crazy expensive to just buy yourself. 

Please keep us posted man I would love to see those ladies in their full glory. 

All of the best brother man ✌️

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, John Stonedwell said:

Yes yes yes. This is some fire man. I hope you get some wicked pheno expressions in that batch. 

It's good to do a group buy on these type of seeds as they are crazy expensive to just buy yourself. 

Please keep us posted man I would love to see those ladies in their full glory. 

All of the best brother man ✌️

Thanks man! I will definitely be starting a diary soon that will be updated more ofren🤭 

I agree buying together helps a lot, we got lucky with a 40% discount on these so we had to jump on it. 

• Like 1

The Jet Fuel Gelato seemed ready at week 6 already based on Trichomes not much size so I decided to chop 2 tops and let the rest go for another 2 weeks.

I didn't dry it properly and cured for about 5 days, I got it tested yesterday at an event. 

Water content is high because of bad drying but going to be interesting to see the results of the buds harvested 2 weeks later and dried properly. 

IMG-20210828-WA0007.jpg

• Like 3

On 8/24/2021 at 12:43 PM, The Grass Baas said:

Gawd damn! Would love to know the total weight in the end too. Good job man.

Finally did a total weigh in. 

Crescendo just over 150g 

Jet Fuel Gelato just over 120g

Headbanger just over 50. 

This is excluding popcorn. 

I feel I could of done better with closer monitoring and staying on top of things but not too bad I would like to think. 

• Like 6
  • Wow 1

41 minutes ago, Prom said:

Can actually understand why somebody crossed those two.. love both ^^ the tastes match. How is the smoke? 

Haven't had a proper taste yet. But she has a sour fuel/musk aroma when opening the bag. 

Should be ready for a proper smoke in a week or 2.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prom said:

The JetFuel I have here is like you opened a drum of Kerosene ^^ and amazingly smooth with a hard to define nice sweetish taste. Packs a punch too. Love on the first puff ^^

Sounds lovely, I'm looking for something that knocks me. 

I'm definitely keen to run these again, I don't think I done them justice 

• Like 1