Giving Back Post 420 (Giveaway)

14 minutes ago, Nibiru said:

Hi Guys

Just want to let everyone know that the package just recieved! Super super stoked! I did not expect so many goodies and I amĀ stocked on genetics for a while and the swag is a massive vibeĀ šŸ™

Thank you so much to @The_StonedTrooperĀ @StefanĀ and @Marijuana Seeds SAĀ for this amazing gift! It will be used to the fullest and I can't wait to getĀ started on them.Ā I will be sharing more and more pictures with the community once I am all set up and ready to rumble!Ā 

Yay! So glad you safely received it! Thank you @The_StonedTrooperĀ for making that happen and this whole setup you organisedšŸ‘. And also a thanks from us to @StefanĀ andĀ @Marzcannafor both of your contributionsšŸ¤œšŸ¤›

This endeavor is also a means to show that we should not stray from that which Canna represents (peace, sharing and caring), a community created through love and peace. Not sure the newer generation is familiar with Bob Marley, but the old-schoolers here should know what I mean. Let's try to have more of these giving back eventsšŸ¤—

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Marijuana Seeds SA said:

Yay! So glad you safely received it! Thank you @The_StonedTrooperĀ for making that happen and this whole setup you organisedšŸ‘. And also a thanks from us to @StefanĀ andĀ @Marzcannafor both of your contributionsšŸ¤œšŸ¤›

This endeavor is also a means to show that we should not stray from that which Canna represents (peace, sharing and caring), a community created through love and peace. Not sure the newer generation is familiar with Bob Marley, but the old-schoolers here should know what I mean. Let's try to have more of these giving back eventsšŸ¤—

Wise words and I totally agree, count me in the next oneĀ šŸ¤œšŸ¤›Ā Ā 

• Like 3

I know @NibiruĀ has thanked you all.

Though, if I may one last time, thank you all, @Marijuana Seeds SA@Marzcanna@StefanĀ sincerely for helping me give back, and your selfless and generous acts.

You are all exceptional people and family.

Mr @420SAwhat else can I say, other than, thank you tremendously, for the use of your stage and hope we have added value to the platform and continue to do so.

More, and bigger things to come, as this was only the start.

Blessings to all my familyšŸ™ŒĀ 

• Like 5
  • Agree 1

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Chris Jay said:

All I can say, this is community. Well done @The_StonedTrooper for initiating something like this. Loved reading the comments and nominations and congrats to the receiver. Happy growing y'all.

Hope you are well @Chris Jayand thank you.

On another note, you being in the EC, I have some clones for you sir. That's if you want them.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...

HiHiĀ 

I am doing well, just freezing balls šŸ˜„Ā Hope you are well too.Ā I will definitely.Ā I ran into a situation where I took aĀ friends plants into my care (or he had to destroy them). Its going into flowering now. I will then be popping them beansss and doing a proper diary for you guys.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire! 1