Soil Grow

GGG

20 minutes ago, GGG said:

These got the chop after 9,5 weeks , minimal attention and the FF Super Soil only got FF Probiotics and FF Fire Juice.
I'm going to do a second grow in the soil and will only top up the totes as needed to the top.
Did a wet trim and left some with just fan leaves taken of and will take of sugar leaves when dry with a Cannabrush to compare.

Can't wait to see the yield , usually I get 650/sqm

1. White Wedding
2. Strawberry Fields
3. Zurple Punch
IMG-20210730-WA0002.jpgIMG-20210730-WA0004.jpgIMG-20210730-WA0003.jpg

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

That White Wedding looks like a wedding I want to go to!

Smashing job bro :-clap

• Agree 1

That White Wedding looks like a wedding I want to go to!
Smashing job bro :-clap
Thx John , forgot to say the Terps is strong and very nice on both the SF and Wedding . In winter it's Soooo much easier to keep temps at 26 or less or how I want it and that helps keep the smells . Summer is a whole different story as I do not run a AC

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GGG said:

Thx John , forgot to say the Terps is strong and very nice on both the SF and Wedding . In winter it's Soooo much easier to keep temps at 26 or less or how I want it and that helps keep the smells . Summer is a whole different story as I do not run a AC

100% with you man. I also kak my pants in summer as my grow space is also not climate controlled and when I see that tent hit 30° or over I just see the smells disappearing.

So what is lined up for your next run?

• Like 1

Next will def be a Super Cheese cut that's been around for a couple years in one bin and the other bin a Orange Kush Cake , these 2 are already big so just want to replant and veg 2-3 weeks , but we will see , thing change as we tag along

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GGG said:

Next will def be a Super Cheese cut that's been around for a couple years in one bin and the other bin a Orange Kush Cake , these 2 are already big so just want to replant and veg 2-3 weeks , but we will see , thing change as we tag along emoji1787.png

I like that super cheese strain. I have a very big love for exo cheese and the smell and flavour that comes with it.

I will also run a cheese next round and very excited to see if it fits the profile I am after.  

Looking forward to your next grow man. :-thumbsup

• Like 2

Great grow man. I read back abit and saw you get roughly 650 a m2. That is incredible. I'm trying the scrog thing out with 4 plants that are growing in Coco. It will be my first scrog aswell as my first coco grow. Seeing your plants react so well to the scrog is atleast helping with the expectations. This is honestly a goal for most growers to achieve. Well done :-bow

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Grass Baas said:

Great grow man. I read back abit and saw you get roughly 650 a m2. That is incredible. I'm trying the scrog thing out with 4 plants that are growing in Coco. It will be my first scrog aswell as my first coco grow. Seeing your plants react so well to the scrog is atleast helping with the expectations. This is honestly a goal for most growers to achieve. Well done :-bow

Hi @The Grass Baas I like your name. Excited to see what your scrog will deliver. Share some pics or start a grow diary 😆 😆

• Like 2

Thx @Grassbaas , scrog is great but can take time with the veg part.
I typically will take 1-2 plants that's been vegging in veg room for awhile or il take several smaller clones per tote , that way veg is between 4-6 weeks before I flip. Usually the plants have been topped 2-4 times also while they in veg room . So many ways to do it .
Mostly I like to do 6-8 clones of the same strain in one tote.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GGG said:

Thx @Grassbaas , scrog is great but can take time with the veg part.
I typically will take 1-2 plants that's been vegging in veg room for awhile or il take several smaller clones per tote , that way veg is between 4-6 weeks before I flip. Usually the plants have been topped 2-4 times also while they in veg room . So many ways to do it .
Mostly I like to do 6-8 clones of the same strain in one tote.

Thanks dude. That's some good info. I have taken 4x plants that have had about 6 weeks of veg in Coco/perlite topped twice. So far they've been impressing me. I initially had 9 clones. 4x living soil and 5x coco (same strain). The Coco is absolutely madness. They will be used as the guinea pigs for my scrog/coco adventure. Once again, thanks for all the Info and epic pics. Helps alot.

• Like 1
  • Fire! 1

Out with the old and in with the new . Haven't grown ANY Cheese yet , one on the right is a Super Cheese and left my old time favourite Orange Kush Cake. It's mother's so veg will hopefully not be more than 4 weeks just to fill the scrog net that will come in a few days with the Blumat's.IMG-20210802-WA0051.jpgIMG-20210802-WA0052.jpgIMG-20210802-WA0053.jpgIMG-20210802-WA0050.jpg

• Like 3
  • Fire! 2

• 3 weeks later...

Blumat's in and scrog on , tugging for another 2-3 weeks at most and then flip. Left the old soil in and topped up 18L with Elemental Blend mixed with Coco/Spagnum Peat Moss. First feeding with FF Micro and Probiotics , week later fed Humic & Fulvic Acid .IMG-20210803-WA0021.jpgIMG-20210819-WA0017.jpgIMG-20210819-WA0019.jpgIMG-20210819-WA0018.jpgIMG-20210819-WA0020.jpg

• Like 4
  • Wow 2
  • Fire! 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...