Bay Seeds

Bay Seeds

27 minutes ago, DamDave said:

Planting impressive for that small space. And that pigeon looks like it's shitting itself.

Sent from my SM-A032F using Tapatalk

Haha poor liitle guy is sleeping in the front while his girlfriend is behind the bricks on her eggs. The chickens grew up with the two rescue pigeons and tolerate them. When we tried adding another pigeon the chickens killed it a few minutes later. Even the younger chicks are in a separate fenced of area inside the coop for their own protection. Chickens are cruel little bastards.20221004_205613.thumb.jpg.dca89261a563b706c4889a41be578ecd.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mmmmm. Would be interested to try the freakshow cross. Always been wanting it. I assume it’s a cross with a photo freakshow so will be quite the hunt to get the recessive gene to express in my understanding of breeding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Mmmmm. Would be interested to try the freakshow cross. Always been wanting it. I assume it’s a cross with a photo freakshow so will be quite the hunt to get the recessive gene to express in my understanding of breeding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 10/19/2023 at 1:14 PM, Bay Seeds said:

@CannabistHi again, how would you deal with a website that takes thousands of rands in stock and then just doesn't respond to calls ,emails or messages after months or having your stock? Would you assume that website stole your seeds?

Did some good business with them when they started out. But that relationship went south recently, bigtime. Will never use them again.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2