CoolJ

BAY Seeds - Purple Glam Kush x KCS

@CoolJ Will send more, im prettty sure her buds are going to turn a dark purple blueish color, maby even the leaves. Im just going to use the sa post office if thats ok with you. Are you going to grow outdoor this season?

• Like 1

Love super cropping, I just always make sure I've LST'd the branch first otherwise trying to work it after she develops a fat knuckle is a bitch

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bay Seeds said:

@CoolJ Will send more, im prettty sure her buds are going to turn a dark purple blueish color, maby even the leaves. Im just going to use the sa post office if thats ok with you. Are you going to grow outdoor this season?

I've heard capemail hub can be potentially be an issue when sending seeds but mind you this was with regards to incoming international mail (i think) so I'm sure its more SARS/Customs intercepting than actual checks being do be at capemail - will see if I can find the thread, its somewhere here on 420sa

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bay Seeds said:

Thanks man, I'm looking forward to see what colour she turns out😁

I'll pay for postage with Postnet, it's the least I can do 🙏🏼 yes I currently have 2 100lt pots outside and looking to do 2 or 3 more smaller pots as well 😬

I w

14 hours ago, Bay Seeds said:

@CoolJ Well thats sorted lol. Ok cool, ill send everybody's stuff after the 31st . 

Howzit bud.. Rather use courier guy. Post office takes to long. Took 3 mnths for my seeds to reach @Prom

1 hour ago, Stinger96 said:

Howzit bud.. Rather use courier guy. Post office takes to long. Took 3 mnths for my seeds to reach @Prom

Jeez this during lockdown? 3 months is seriously overkill especially if it had tracking number - if without tracking number, then sure 3 months is very possible - tracking option doesn't cost much more either under R30

Edited by Psylecta

6 minutes ago, Pants said:

Post net worked a charm when you sent me the testers @Bay Seeds

Yeah worked great with me as well. Really don't mind paying for it with Postnet 

Yeah worked great with me as well. Really don't mind paying for it with Postnet 
Anyone know what PostNet v Courier Guy costs are. Seems like both are the go to guys. There's not much in our closest village but both these guys are booming.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

On 10/25/2020 at 6:50 AM, Psylecta said:

Jeez this during lockdown? 3 months is seriously overkill especially if it had tracking number - if without tracking number, then sure 3 months is very possible - tracking option doesn't cost much more either under R30

Yeah. I did have a tracking nr.