Bay Seeds - Purple Glam Kush x KCS

Stinger96

4 hours ago, Stinger96 said:

When you have a look at where you will normally see a pistol like hair growing indicating that it is female there is a difference in growth. In my limited experience females have a diferent growth on the node than males.. @Totemic had a good analogy for it in one of the threads. Males crab like and females I can't remember. But at the moment I am comparing the growth to my girls that has shown sex. Totemic will give  better advice on early Id of females.

:-peace

I always gently pull stipules back and look for the slightest nub at the base or next to it & check it the next day for a telltale 'pinstripe' down the centre of the nub requires a bit of a hawk eye or a loupe but youll get them really early

• Like 1

Stipules | 420 Magazine ®

Cannabis Pre-Flowers: Find the Gender Sooner (with pics!)

so here are 2 pics. the bottom one, which is poorly drawn, is actually the most accurate because it includes the depiction of new growth tips.

often on smaller plants, you will see some tiny somethings happening near the stipule and most of the time, it is not sex organs, but rather new growth shoots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

No sign of sex.. beginning to wonder.. They need to be transplanted but I want to stick to my plan, of waiting for them to show sex before I do.. Questionable, I know but I need to.. Maybe Monday.. They've now stretched much more than what I am comfortable with.. They not strong either as there is not enough airflow to buff them up. Planning to move them to a net house as soon as it is done.. They'll need some dowels for sure..

20201008_080902.thumb.jpg.1ee750c6c7a7d324d3fb075d6d92a64f.jpg

They are the back 2.. 

20201008_080919.thumb.jpg.bbbe3b13a8145cc5aa506ed318893b08.jpg

• Like 3

I really enjoy growing in FF. These two only received one microbe feeding and they are still in their1L pots.. They seem really healthy. I know they will be route bound soon.. Might have to go ahead and pot them up even though I can not confirm sex yet..

20201012_150551.thumb.jpg.ebd0462ee77b194474a44415ea68b985.jpg

20201012_150546.thumb.jpg.4b7e2c8426d3da4df06dbcefe1bedc71.jpg

I have one of my other girs that have a very shiny set of leaves on every second node.. Any Ideas on why that would be?

20201012_150536.thumb.jpg.4333110e824c4aa972f16dfdb668ff58.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...