Intake Filters (not to be confused with carbon filters)

Teal Smith

Just now, Prom said:

If you can use the exit in your drying tent depends on your local humidity. If you are super dry, might even help your drying process and result. If you are more on the humid side... will not help. 

I use the 2 6 also to regulate my climate. If all as should, both run. Humidity goes up, i vent out of the room only, if to dry, only in room 6 runs. The in room, now going to the gorillas, tent stands in other room, here is also the AC regulating the climate. Then flows back to the big one. Breeding tents are in the room with the AC too.

Coastal, so more humid than dry...

"only in room 6 runs"? "Gorillas"? Sorry bud, don't get it 

I have an AC too. 12 000 BTU portable to go inside the big tent, or should it be outside just regulating ambient room temp?

Sorry.. 😊

Gorillas

Only the 6 venting to the inside of the room. This one usually ends in the climate room, i needed a powerful way to vent the rather full tent with the royal gorillas... weed strain. Decided to use the vent from the big tent... plants inside the big still small.

IMG_20200717_091708_255.thumb.jpg.8af298c06459401fb708f6991c470d67.jpg

Also might add, autos, and dutch genetics. I would count 12--14 replace 1 fem. With that calculation, those are 5 fems 😉 looks bigger as it is 😋

Edited by Prom
Added last section
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, afternoon blazer said:

@Teal Smith

Bro it seems it setting up quite abit at the moment. We would love some pics to see what u have been busy with.

Also might help for everyone to see and advise better on what u have done so far.

We also very curious.

Absolutely man.... will do... It's been so great geeting advice and chatting to everyone, I'll defo be sending more time here 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bakstein420 said:

@afternoon blazer

Keep It Simple Stupid... KISS.

You can find strains that are resistant to certain diseases like pm or mold etc.

My last grow I got bud rot, so this time I picked a strain that was resistant to mold. So far so good.

I don't have a problem with mold or anything, it was more a preventative measure. As you can imagine, this setup cost me so I want to make sure I nail it 1st time with as little margin for error as possible. 
Seems I've come up with the solution anyway. Basically, using dehumidifier and air purifier inside the room, then pulling in intake from there, so air should be clean. I'll also be trying out a stocking/pantyhose over the intake to filter a little extra... Will be running 8" fan on intake & either 2 x 6" fans for exhaust (or maybe another 8" instead). I rate I'l be good.

Which strain did you end up with for good mold resistance, as a matter of interest?

10 hours ago, Prom said:

Sorry.. 😊

Gorillas

Only the 6 venting to the inside of the room. This one usually ends in the climate room, i needed a powerful way to vent the rather full tent with the royal gorillas... weed strain. Decided to use the vent from the big tent... plants inside the big still small.

IMG_20200717_091708_255.thumb.jpg.8af298c06459401fb708f6991c470d67.jpg

Also might add, autos, and dutch genetics. I would count 12--14 replace 1 fem. With that calculation, those are 5 fems 😉 looks bigger as it is 😋

No worries at all... Looking good, Prom... Will have a look into your Royal Gorilla thread when I have a gap. Thanks for the info bud... You guys have been awesome :-respect

Edited by Teal Smith