First Attempt , First everything

Newbie_2020

As @Totemic said,

Looks like you have also just watered or have done so yesterday. The leaves are heavy, hence the C curve and that means the leaves are juicy wet and so heavy. Had they been limp wrist looking, then they needed water and cant lift the leaf up due to this.

Wait for the plant to want water maybe and slow it down as suggested above.

@StickyD420 Thanks , Don`t have Cal-mag only Calcium Nitrate. How much do i need to feed? So this morning have started to prep my by Nutrient mixture. I Ph`d the water to around 6.1 and the EC was around 0.18. I used the Calcium Nitrate to bump the EC to around 0.34 as indicated on the GHE Trio bottles and then added the nutrients one by one stirring in between and at the end double checked the PH. Will the calcium nitrate added, was around 2.5 ml per liter be sufficient ? 

• Like 1

with the plant being that small, that feed you just described should be enough for a few weeks haha

at most that plant will use 200 - 400ml water a 7/10 days

how many litres are you watering at a time and what do you do with your left over nutrient feed?

• Agree 1

Um, it seem okay the amount you added, I very rarely use it anymore and when I did it was about 1ts per 5L or slightly more if I saw it needed it.

But, you say mixing feed now, and that medium still looks plenty wet, from here, and you could also be facing those issues from the medium being to wet and locking the roots from taking up nutrients. 

• Agree 1

@CreX I have only mixed a Liter currently. Have not fed anything since Friday as the leaves look droopy. So was just starting to prepare for when she`s ready again but the leaves are even more droopy this morning and got those marks on them. I normally keep my feeding bottle in the tent so its not getting to cold outside. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Newbie_2020 said:

I definitely over watered on Friday. So yeah guilty as charged. The top part of the soil is dry, so I`m pretty sure the bottom half is too wet. I have lift the pot slightly so there is better airflow below and hope it will allow it to dry faster. 

first knuckle? second knuckle? 

Water it as I said, on Friday again.

With water and Calcium Nitrate, maybe some N

Nothing else, and wait for Friday again. 

You could wait for Saturday or Sunday now to really get the medium dry properly and then 1 time a week is good, when it get more, around 2 days, you know your pot is getting too small.

Edited by StickyD420
  • Agree 1

On 7/9/2020 at 10:27 PM, Newbie_2020 said:

Must say , I think im starting to read the girl a bit better and if not sure normally wait a day longer before i feed and seems like i found a good rhythm.  

Made this mistake too,

When the girl looked happy, I thought great water issue okay now, time to water it...

Stop, pause, wait. Give it time to dry out brother🤜🤛

• Like 1