Is GreenSMokeRoom Legit

Guest Garethleauk

Guest Garethleauk

Hey Guys and Girls

As the Subject says ...... Are they Legit?????

Has anyone delt with them or know of them, just want to know before i spend some cash on them.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have dealt with them papa G.

As far as paying them and getting beans on the mail, yes they are legit. i cant say much about them beans yet, as im a newb.

9 out of 10 beans sprouted, 2 died due to grower error i believe.

The 2 white widows show clear similarities between them, and the sativas have thinner leaves for sure. Thats all i can say for now.

Guest Garethleauk

Shot bru, yeah im not gonna buy from them. i think im just going to order from attitude like i always do, im awaiting some skunk and sage n sour lets see if i get them

Hey guys,

I thought I would update you regarding GreenSmokeRoom, I ordered yesterday and the 2 autoflowers has arrived at 09:30 this morning.

Will keep you guys updated when I start growing.  I'm currently busy building my grow box.  I just hope the seeds are exactly the strains that I ordered.

• 2 weeks later...

Shot bru, yeah im not gonna buy from them. i think im just going to order from attitude like i always do, im awaiting some skunk and sage n sour lets see if i get them

Attitude is great it's just a huge backlog from last yrs strike at the post office. My beens were sent by attitude 25March the order only showed up in customs 27April current status is "from customs" whatever that means. Attitude were about to resend the order for me cause our side had no record of receiving the order. They are finally on the way. I Bought 6 fem holy grail kush 6 fem white lady og and they always have cool promos on so with my order I'm getting another 8 types1-3 beans per strain. Really excited about getting the holy grail kush growing....mmmm

Guest Maxwell

Well folks there you have it. Confirmation from a first time poster with no logs/input. If that doesn't convince you, what will?! :-hilarious :sillyass

Thanks for the welcome Maxwell. I might be a first time poster, but my experience GSR is not. hey use the Aramex drop system, so you should get your purchase the very next day, if you buy early enough.

I did think about this in the beginning. I did not want to risk purchasing with a credit card over the net, buying seeds from overseas. I figured that was the riskier of the two. GSR has supplied a lot of people, I can't see them knocking on everyone's door. Oh well, if they do, they do.  Besides, I bought some stuff a while ago that was so full of seeds, not good quality, but I now have hundreds of seeds. I am growing some to see what the quality is like if cared for.

Guest Maxwell

I don't see piggies tracing you through your c/c, especially for purchases abroad. GSR spilling their guts for a "get outa" card, that seems more plausible....

I did think about this in the beginning. I did not want to risk purchasing with a credit card over the net, buying seeds from overseas. I figured that was the riskier of the two. GSR has supplied a lot of people, I can't see them knocking on everyone's door. Oh well, if they do, they do.  Besides, I bought some stuff a while ago that was so full of seeds, not good quality, but I now have hundreds of seeds. I am growing some to see what the quality is like if cared for.

I refuse to give personal details to my seedbank. Attitude purchasing is encouraged in bitcoin by an automatic gift pack of really cool beans if pay bitcoin. My order from the end of march has finally left customs yesterday and will be in my hand by Tuesday. GSR is also really expensive. If they set up anonymous purchasing  (bitcoin ) I might consider it.

My attitude order just arrived. Paid for two 5pks. One holy grail kush and one pk white lady og. Received 10 strains in total. Including a three pk of reserva privada tangie. Didn't get 16 strains as originally thought but that's what happens when I try maths when I am baked. It has taken a long time. Since March. Eventually it is here....