Reputable seed comapnies with good genetics

Teal Smith

Hi Everyone. 🙋‍♂️ I'm new here and this is my 1st post. I'm about to start an indoor grow. I'm really wanting to maximize quality and am looking for suggestions on the best seed companies in SA? I don't mind paying a little more for great genetics. There's a ton of companies online but I don't want to do this through trial and error. Your comments, experiences and suggestions are appreciated. TIA

• Like 1

I have bought from Greensmokeroom and @Cannabist without issues. 
Same here, I've ordered some seeds for my winter grow last week tuesday, it arrived yesterday. Once my tent arrives from hydroponic.co.za I can start... they've got some really good strains

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy-z said:

Same here, I've ordered some seeds for my winter grow last week tuesday, it arrived yesterday. Once my tent arrives from hydroponic.co.za I can start... they've got some really good strains

And nice thing about cannabist is you get the beans in their breeder packs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Slartibarfast said:

I've personally bought from Cape Ape and Trophy Seeds with great results. Not sure of Cape Ape's sources but I know Trophy Seeds imports some of their seeds. I have mostly bought from Cape Ape though and all my grows have gone great

Great, will have a look into those companies! Thank you 🙂