Sign in to follow this  
MartinHorne

Noob looking for advice

Hello, I was really looking for a forum just to ask if anyone has any experience with freebie seeds from www.bongify.nl because I am not ure if I should put any time and effort into growing them. But now looking at this forum it all looks very interesting and I might stay around for longer ( not that I have anythig better to do, so why not...)

Hope I can add some value, I know nothing about growing yet but I have been smoking for over 20 years, so if anyone has any questions I will do my best to help!!

Edited by MartinHorne

Great bro!! Welcome and welcome!! 

I have not heard of those seeds before, but maybe someone else will be able to help... 

Do they have a name? 

Have you collected seeds of any of your greatest smokes? 

If not, doesn't matter... You are in the right place for new genetics that are tried and tested! 

Stuck around.. Don't be shy... Our goal is to be chilled ouens... And to grow fat dank! So if you are in... Be prepared for a great ride 😜

Start a grow diary and we can take it from there👌

Welcome.

Why not source seeds locally? There are many local seed vendors who stock international seeds.

@Sacred Seeds is one of them and they are a vendor on the site, I have personally ordered from him before and had no issues. There are many more though, Sacred Seeds is just one of the many local seed vendors.

Welcome Martin

Also new to the growers groups of new DNA's - been growing land race foreva and joined to learn