Smeegols Tunnel.

Smeegol

9 hours ago, Totemic said:

Haha. My exact same mission. I'm out and cloning now to force a mid to end December harvest taking large top clones.

Morning mr.Totemic may I ask what method of cloning you use, as I have had my greatest success with fresh aloe sap and cinnamon powder... Recently bought a container of cannagro rooting gel but not a fan of it at all as lost a few clones to some type of mold which came from where stem goes into the coco pod, so far out of 10 only have 4 left which 2 have rooted I see this morning..

1. Bruce Banner (Greenkush)
2. Bruce x Girl Scout Cookies (Greenkush)
3. Laughing Buddha (Barney's Farm)
4. Bruce Banner x Royal Gorilla (Greenkush)
5. Shiskaberry (Barney's Farm)
6. Mendicino Skunk (Paradise Seeds)
7 & 8. Cuttings
9. Mendicino Skunk seed. ( From Bud)

And then I've still got to pop those 6 x Chocolope seeds......

I'm gonna have a pretty wide range of choice and flavors. Due time though 2727a4740f25bb8ce32dcdeae6980ac6.jpg

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smeegol said:

Morning mr.Totemic may I ask what method of cloning you use, as I have had my greatest success with fresh aloe sap and cinnamon powder... Recently bought a container of cannagro rooting gel but not a fan of it at all as lost a few clones to some type of mold which came from where stem goes into the coco pod, so far out of 10 only have 4 left which 2 have rooted I see this morning..

I clone with dynaroot 2. I clone to an organic promix. 2 weeks under dome, and transplant at 3 weeks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Totemic said:

Do you make your cuts under water? I make all my cuts with that part I'm cutting submerged under water. That way no air is sucked up into the xylem. It makes a huge difference in not disrupting the upward flow of water 

Maybe give us a short tutorial in a new topic? I have always been confused by this. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

So with rain being forecast and the weather being unpleasant in general I moved the girls into my old food trailer which I've repurposed into my flowering wagon for the 12 hours of darkness, and all the girls kicked into flowering mode over the last 3 days...:-stoned

image.thumb.jpeg.34a37d6668eedc71cbfdf3d7ced4e1ce.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.f40c0e5d367bc5716a1430aa38bed185.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.a5b14a453fd1b7e4a2eefd9364e626cc.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.a5b14a453fd1b7e4a2eefd9364e626cc.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.f08a00f15661c907af6b0fb41c3b089c.jpeg

Ive repurposed some old palisade fencing which I'm using for my raised beds...

image.thumb.jpeg.c53d50201504cb7a737891da0bae6486.jpeg

then then I took a cpl clones at half two this am as couldn't sleep and who doesn't need more plants...haha

image.thumb.jpeg.df1f68712a35438d34ca5b48fe1eb49c.jpeg

uk cheese far left, miss a row and its critical Kush hop over a row and its purple Trainwreck and far right the straggling WW that are still to root....

WW in training rooted 4 days ago.

image.thumb.jpeg.2091bff3ed3889d3f8e4f8b4ceed60e4.jpeg

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Smelly Joe said:

I love that trailer conversion. Well done sir. I take my hat off to you once again.

Do you still use your aloe and cinnamon rooting method??? I'm still struggling. Got 3 out of 13 emoji20.png

Evening brother ya I mostly use those 2 mainly sometimes just aloe on its own, these most recent clones I took I'm trying out that canna rooting gel from tunnelquip in pmb as didn't have any aloe handy at 2am.. Sorry to hear the clones didn't work out for you though...

WW X Cali o X super lemon haze X white rhino from accidental pollination from another grower....

image.thumb.jpeg.7dc134188070a994f036700051bf10c9.jpeg

All sativa dominant, never found any indicas last season but never payed these much attention as they were extras that I used as fillers, super fruity and terps are above par blew my main grow out the water last season.

And this is the Hobbit of the bunch pushing out 5th set of leaves and hardly taller than a R2 coin bizarrely , also had 3 leaf set inst ad of usual 2..

image.thumb.jpeg.1543b0ce3a03281449f1a9d2a7f4d2f9.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

A very messy garden.....

image.thumb.jpeg.49b1b201ec8e02ae8ae7145cb70810bf.jpeg

All the flowering girls were 3-4 weeks out but have all started showing signs of reveg so I've been chopping away at girls and getting some nice flowers off them luckily the trichs are all in the milky range....

Alskan Purples

image.thumb.jpeg.d206c9c2fb241752074844a402948a3c.jpeg

The girl on the right I bit different to the girl on the left something in her bud and leafs which I've only noticed the last cpl of days so she's in for a good haircut and then grow her out again this summer.

Critical Kush reveg.

image.thumb.jpeg.9ecb4a2fe5f9522dba7f6cb3032a381c.jpeg

I hashed up my last grow with this girl and this is a clone from her and the flowers in smell is sweet/sour smell to her, she's in a 20lt at the moment but once she's revegged I'll move her into final home.

Sincity Kush and Purple Trainwreck.

image.thumb.jpeg.e2a8b3aaf6ef613944651838473e5e43.jpeg

Purple TrainWreck is upfront with SIncity behind, these 2 girls are also clones from my last grow which I had to redeem myself and the flowers are on a diffrent level this time round, so round 3 for these ladies too..

White Widow..

image.thumb.jpg.03d0359e37ed586bbfd6491c0b15b18a.jpg

This girl is from Seedsman and is the hardiest strain I've grown to date, I popped her on the 6 dec 2018 and she started flowering within a month so I dug her out the hole I had her in and washed the soil off and transplanted her into coco and revegged her and this is her 2 harvest now so new adventures await again....haha

My problem children.....

image.thumb.jpeg.a12ec5f0a8d381e6f62eb61724308c32.jpeg

Now this bunch of ladies, being gold cheese, northern lights, sour diesel and a gifted strain called 'Seans Purple ' which is   uniquely purple throughout the whole grow from leaves to stalks and stems I must remember to grasp some pics of them tomorrow some time....

I was going to put these girls in the tunnel but now that I have those reveg girls which I want to put into the ground instead this bunch are homeless....haha but I need to transplant them as well as they look to be stalling in the 5lt bags they in....

The Hole....

image.thumb.jpeg.a7247e8e004f80459025392a5cfd54bd.jpeg

So so into this hole I have placed a mixture of composted Kraal manure, mushroom compost and coco/perlite mix and amendments. There's 10 holes in the tunnel and range from big to very big so some will get plants in later than others but my aim is to plant mid to last week of November so shall see what comes thereof....

One of the Big Holes.....hahaha

image.thumb.jpg.6b411af0fbed16854756b21541e7fb2f.jpg

Have a blessed evening all.......

• Like 3

Wow nice garden brother. Nice to see you get bud before the season even begins.

I've had a few unintentional harvests outdoors in the last few months. Plants went into flower. Fed them here or there. Had to chop them early.

I like your pots. Glad to see I'm not the only one that uses old plastic bottles. I mean big pots are expensive here...

Anyway to the question. I'm an indoor grower for the most part and veg under 24hours light. I've noticed that when ever any of my plants are moved outdoors they kick into flower very quickly +-1 week.

So bearing in mind my 24 hour veg, on what date should I move plants outdoors this year. Indoors I chop them at day 65. I'm thinking maybe 1st week December???

IMG_20191003_124552.jpg

Edited by Mambawana
  • Like 2

Afternoon brother if you have plants indoors under 24hr then you should slowly decrease your indoor light hours on the plants you want to move outdoors till indoor matches outdoors light schedule and this way avoiding them going straight into flower... Hope this helps or you can google Gas Latern routine which is providing those extra hours of light outdoors using a light of some kind to keep your hours up and slowly decrease them to the point daylight takes over...

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I found that too cause I veged indoor and when I planted outdoors I added supplemental light to keep them going bit they picked up on something and went into flower quick but started reveging. Nice thing about it is that it's a supercrop now and she's bushy as heck.

Okay so for now I'm not personally gonna do an outdoor grow. I would love too but don't want to do work on my outdoor plants and then go work on my indoor plants carrying some hitchhikers. And also it's a mission doing an outdoor grow here because of all the light pollution.

I've got some plants I'm giving to a mate. We prepared the holes they gonna go into earlier in the year.

With regards to the lights cycle in my veg room in not going to be able to reduce the hours because I'm vegging my own plants 24hrs. 

So now we getting closer to when we have to move these girls into their new home outdoors. No supplemental light available. When do you guys think we should do this move?

• 6 months later...
On 31 October 2019 at 11:39 PM, 1000Hills Nursery said:

Okay so for now I'm not personally gonna do an outdoor grow. I would love too but don't want to do work on my outdoor plants and then go work on my indoor plants carrying some hitchhikers. And also it's a mission doing an outdoor grow here because of all the light pollution.

I've got some plants I'm giving to a mate. We prepared the holes they gonna go into earlier in the year.

With regards to the lights cycle in my veg room in not going to be able to reduce the hours because I'm vegging my own plants 24hrs. 

So now we getting closer to when we have to move these girls into their new home outdoors. No supplemental light available. When do you guys think we should do this move?

My apologies for not replying, i suffer with back probs and went radio silent for a few months.