My Secret Jardin

Dr. Green

19 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Where did you get the accessories from and what else is available?

I got them from Grohydro they don't advertise the accessories on their website. 

Basically the DS120 comes with only 1 light baffle intake 1 extraction setup with 150mm flange and 1 cable flange. 

I ordered an additional light baffle intake setup, cable flange setup and 125mm flanges as I have a 125mm fan. 

They are ordering rubber ducting connectors to use between ur fan and filter I'll get that later when they got stock. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

For interest sake, how are you deciding when to flush? What are you using as indicators?

Well my the Jackberry's are basically ready, I can see Amber trichomes starting to form. I've never really done a proper flush 

Also the Jackberry's are an 8 - 9 week strain so no nutrients last 2 weeks. 

Edited by Dr. Green
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

So what is your drying process for interest sake

I cut them down remove big fan leaves then hang the branches on hangers in my tent with extraction on 24/7. I hang for about 6 days buds feel crispy but stems still bend so there is still lots of moisture. 

I then put each plant in its own 25l bucket depending on how wet they are I leave the buckets open or closed. If they dry enough I keep buckets closed and burp them few times a day. 

Since they in buckets I slow down the dry and can trim on my own time. 

I then trim place into jars and burp those each day or leave them open depending on how wet they are.

After about 2 weeks I don't have to open the jars so often and it starts to get ready to smoke 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1