YourStonedBuddy's Grow Dairy!

YourStonedBuddy

Add to the above does the cups have holes in the bottom to drain off excess water?

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Yup! i have both in see through cups, with holes for drainage. Both cups are then placed inside a none see through solo cup which has holes for drainage too

Try not to use transparent cups bru. Messes with the roots coz they live in the dark.

Add to the above does the cups have holes in the bottom to drain off excess water?

Yup! i have both in see through cups, with holes for drainage. Both cups are then placed inside a none see through solo cup which has holes for drainage too

Try not to use transparent cups bru. Messes with the roots coz they live in the dark.

Ive double cupped both of them since sprout, Woke up this morning to yet again, no more growth.

They havent grown a single bit since sprout. NO CLUE what to do right now

Ive double cupped both of them since sprout, Woke up this morning to yet again, no more growth.

They havent grown a single bit since sprout. NO CLUE what to do right now

Just be patient, if they not dying they will be fine. Just hold back on the water and watch the magic. The soil has to be as close to bone dry before watering again. Remember what you see about could be vastly different down below.

The best lesson any new grower can learn is patients . Leave it be and let it dry out . I can not guarantee you 100% it will work but I can guarantee you that if you start messing with it now you will make things worse . If it was me in your shoes (which I have been before) i would leave her be for now. Best advice I can give without having the plant in front if me . The cotyledons curling like that is often a sign of not enough air exchange in the root zone

The best lesson any new grower can learn is patients . Leave it be and let it dry out . I can not guarantee you 100% it will work but I can guarantee you that if you start messing with it now you will make things worse . If it was me in your shoes (which I have been before) i would leave her be for now. Best advice I can give without having the plant in front if me . The cotyledons curling like that is often a sign of not enough air exchange in the root zone

hhmm, really weird as im in 50/50 coco-perlite, i added this much perlite to ensure i get good aeration

So I didn't read all the posts, but here is some input. As previously pointed out, if they are not dying don't stress too much, it just means that changes need to be made. You can grow almost any strain in straight potting soul without any issues. Don't over think it. Currently running about 10% perlite, 40% peat and 50% Garden Master potting soil (flushed not boiled). Next grow I'll run hydro again, still much easier once you have the hang of it IMHO

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Still zero movement from the girls. Over the weekend i cut more holes in my solo cups to help with aeration & put the fan on in my space to move more air around. I fed a tiny amount of my micro nute 0,3ml into 1.5l PH'd at 6 on tuesday (25/09/18) hoping the high amounts of Calmag will give them what they need. Seems like ive burnt the SBR :( but the Gorilla Glue is doing ok.

Ive moved my second light so that both are now being used, also lowered them to 50cm above the seedlings. 10 days in and seeing no growth at all!

Im baffled as to what to do, part of me wants to move over to Freedom Farms soil but then i'd have to scrap these seeds. Rock and a hard place

10_days_in_Rose.thumb.jpeg.76ed1d45c3817c7add9eb5b26fb30e74.jpeg

10days_in_GiGi.thumb.jpeg.f10c0534fd8621241095a13dedea9727.jpeg

The seedling itself has enough 'built in' nutes for the first 2 weeks. The soil normally has some sort of nutrients, you should use any nutes for the first 3 weeks of the seedlings life. That poor little plant may have already nuts locked. Flush and leave it for 2 days, then just keep the soil moist. Chances are that it may hermie due to strenuous childhood. :)

Whats good everyone!

I spent the weekend upgrading my space to optimize my next grow. I went down to Starke Ayres and bought some netting for R99/m and installed it into my space nicely

oNYzYw0.jpg

My space is 1.5m high x 1m wide x 0.5m deep, i have a feeling im cutting it abit tight scroging two plants in my space but we'lll see how that goes!

I selected two indica dominant strains as i much prefer a heavy couch-lock when medicating :)

Sugar Black Rose from Delicious seeds & Gorilla Glue #4 x White Widow from Expert Seeds:-puffin

OjzzXG8.jpg

The GG#4xWW sprouted this morning 17/09/18, patiently waiting for the SBR to join the party.

Grow details:

50/50 premium coco/perlite mix

2 x 60W Quantum boards 3000k

EGH nutes, calmag from Greenhouse powder & liquid Silicon from GrowGuru

One plant will be in a 3gal fabric pot from GrowGuru and the other in a 1.5gal

Whats good everyone!

I spent the weekend upgrading my space to optimize my next grow. I went down to Starke Ayres and bought some netting for R99/m and installed it into my space nicely

oNYzYw0.jpg

My space is 1.5m high x 1m wide x 0.5m deep, i have a feeling im cutting it abit tight scroging two plants in my space but we'lll see how that goes!

I selected two indica dominant strains as i much prefer a heavy couch-lock when medicating :)

Sugar Black Rose from Delicious seeds & Gorilla Glue #4 x White Widow from Expert Seeds:-puffin

OjzzXG8.jpg

The GG#4xWW sprouted this morning 17/09/18, patiently waiting for the SBR to join the party.

Grow details:

50/50 premium coco/perlite mix

2 x 60W Quantum boards 3000k

EGH nutes, calmag from Greenhouse powder & liquid Silicon from GrowGuru

One plant will be in a 3gal fabric pot from GrowGuru and the other in a 1.5gal

If you really want to optimize that grow space I'd suggest you get some reflective metal. While white generally does bounce photons, true reflective material will ensure that you waste as little as possible in terms of energy.

So I didn't read all the posts, but here is some input. As previously pointed out, if they are not dying don't stress too much, it just means that changes need to be made. You can grow almost any strain in straight potting soul without any issues. Don't over think it. Currently running about 10% perlite, 40% peat and 50% Garden Master potting soil (flushed not boiled). Next grow I'll run hydro again, still much easier once you have the hang of it IMHO

Exactly this people tend to over complicate this, trying to find a supreme balance with PH and nutrients. I only start worrying about those factors once the plant is established otherwise I just feed it straight tap water, let the top of the soil dry out (which happens relatively fast in my grow area due to my fans). I'm using the freedom farms mix at the moment, was slightly skeptical about it but it seems to be doing very well and my chilies like it as well.

YourStonedBuddy[/member] - My rule of thumb regarding nutrients is, only start feeding when you can actually see visible signs that they're lacking something. I know people will not agree with me on this, but I do that with all different plants I grow and I've never had issues. Otherwise you will get basically what happened to the sugar rose pic.

The seedling itself has enough 'built in' nutes for the first 2 weeks. The soil normally has some sort of nutrients, you should use any nutes for the first 3 weeks of the seedlings life. That poor little plant may have already nuts locked. Flush and leave it for 2 days, then just keep the soil moist. Chances are that it may hermie due to strenuous childhood. :)

Hey brother, im in Coco/perlite not soil. some suggest feeding from sprout in coco, so i thought why not they're dying anyway hahah