Dabtzar

What Do You Do???

Good morning everyone, medical doctor by profession, 13 years in private....extremely new to 420.

My other hobbies are radio controlled modeling, specifically helicopters (three years now) and calligrapgy.

Good to have found this community as I plan on being a grower from this year (indoor).

:-puffin

Network engineer. With to many hobbies. Including growing, electronics, programming  busy building an cheap automated grow room with arduino.😉

Im an I.T(networks engineering) student doing my last year in jhb n i smoke a lot :rastabanana bt shit is fucked up in jozi cos of price hikes here n we running outta good weed here :-wtf buh anyway :-peace

Network engineer. With to many hobbies. Including growing, electronics, programming  busy building an cheap automated grow room with arduino.😉

How's that Arduino protect coming along?

How's that Arduino protect coming along?

Hey All

Im a Motion Designer and VFX Artist. I create music videos, film stuff, animate cool graphics and model epic 3D things!

good day all

im a dj by trade....I do transport in the jhb vaal region. motor vehicle customs n repairs as well as grow n smoke (majority of the time)..

awesome to know how our community varies  in careers..

Good day all!! I'm an ex sales consultant turned hydroponic grower after taking too much corporate bull I found my garden of tranquillity and serenity and have never been more passionate about anything else. The only problem is finding a career in this field but where there's a will there's a way

I am a semi-retired entrepreneur with a background in IT, Long Term Insurance administration and customer service.

I'm currently a stay-at-home dad for to my 7 year old son and 1 year old daughter. It's literally the best job I've ever had. :-clap

...oh apparently I'm an amateur cannabis grower and I smoke weed everyday! :-puffin

Currently in my final year of mechatronics engineering......Will probably start working next year unless postgrad comes along...

On the inside I'm patiently waiting for our laws to change so I can follow my passion and grow weed legally for everyone to enjoy

Hi All, I am a senior software tester, have been in the IT industry for 8 years now , taking up indoor growing as a hobby , plus this shits getting too expensive to buy :-peace

Hi,

I have an alternative power company and a lighting company, for my sins, lol.