Phantom Cabinet

Trickerst

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Aaaaaand we are back!

Keep your eyes peeled.

Busy bringing some clones up to speed in my custom designed space bucket. Must admit I was super impressed with it. Managed to pull a decent harvest out of it with very inexpensive materials. Probably spent less than 1k and had LEDs, wifi enabled light and fan controls, and it was completely stealth. Just looked like a stack of two buckets!

Also, I ended up with about 300g of dry weight at the last grow - sorry I didnt update with pics. But it was a monster of success. I had something like 9 of the big console jars full. Really I dont see how I could need more space than the bucket to supply myself at these rates!

While the grow in the bucket didnt yield nugs as big as in the cabinet, they were pretty good, and they smoked the same. Makes me wonder if there really is that much credence in my high powered LEDS.

I'll be growing some White Widow (ye olde classic) and Super Skunk Kush thanks to @highchome

I will hopefully be expanding the selection, I'd like to grow at least 3 separate strains this time around, and get my femm'd seeds going as I dont have an aircon to really keep plants going during the summer months, having seeds I can restart from in autumn is ideal. My previous attempt at femm seeds failed completely, plants ended up not hermie'ing

And thanks @Stinger96

Edited by Trickerst
  • Like 1