Velvet Underground, Boo Berry and Catalina Wine Mixer.

Stinger96

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Psylecta
      Was lucky enough to arrange a small batch of clones from @SkunkPharm 
      Many thanks for hooking me up with the superior AAA+ genetics --- I'm incredibly grateful!!

Have prepped & labeled the pots, will be collecting clones shortly, after which I'll upload images

This grow diary will be documenting the following 3 strains gifted to me by @SkunkPharm
      1x - Alien Tarantula (Obsol33t Genetics)
      1x - Orange Cake Kush (Ethos)
      1x - Slurricane (In-House Genetics)

Super excited to grow these ultra dank strains - #My3Wives😍😂
    • By Bakstein420
      So thought I would start a new grow diary. I have abit of a mixed bag with autos and photos, but the autos will be moved outdoors as time goes (turns out my landlord is cool with me growing). 

On the left is Mexican Airlines and C4 from Fastbuds.

Then on the right is Banana Daddy and Zour Apples.

I am growing in the same 30L Organics Matters soil from my last grow as i never had cash for new dirt, i will wait and see if any problems arise. 
      The Ethos ladies will be mainlined to 8 mains each while the Fastbuds girls might see some LST if required but i plan to let them grow free. All of them will be getting Biobizz Fish mix, Bloom, Grow and Topmax.
      I hacked up my light so I could move it around for better coverage.

I really do need to invest in some proper lighting.
    • By TheUltimateNoob
      Greetings 420 Fam!
      Decided to grow again due to being stuck at home so I thought I'd share what's going on with you guys. 
      So I've been growing these 2 strains since about the last week of March. They are; Black Fire & Inzane in the Membrane, both by Ethos Genetics. 
      I started the grow long before I became a member here so if you guys want to check it out, I have a link to the journal to catch up so far, and links to previous grows that you'll find in the grow reports as well. I'll try to update progress on here as often as I can. 
      Anyway, I transplanted them into 5L smart pots for vegging on the 6th of April and watered them (no nutes) shortly after the transplant. The water was at 66 ppm with a pH ~6.25.
      They didn't seem to experience any obvious transplant shock and it's all going smoothly so far.

These trees are 3 days into their 5th week of vegging (excl seedling stage - very 1st week) 
      They've received 2 sets of toppings and growth from the 1st node was removed - I'm manifolding these trees also using some skewers and soft tie wire to train them flat. 
      Each tree has about 8-12 main tops right now but it's a bit untidy - they're due for a defoliation later today. 
      Feeding strengths have been around 500pm for early veg and I'm increasing it to around 700ppm for the next week of veg before flipping to 12/12. 
      The Inzane (om the right) seems to be outgrowing her company but I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem, I can always prop one plant up if needed. 
      Will run 2 of the same strains next time to use the space more effectively. 

The last picture is a few days older but it gives you a more clear view of how I used the skewers to train the trees.

Questions and suggestions are welcomed. 
      Enjoy!