The Lazy Auto grow - 2nd auto attemp indoor - FastBuds West Coast OG

TheLazyFisherman

• TheLazyFisherman changed the title to The Lazy Auto grow - 2nd auto attemp indoor - FastBuds West Coast OG
18 minutes ago, Prom said:

At least you work with proper genetics. Never tried the West Coast O.G. from 42FB but rest i tried was good to excellent, still love their Gelato. Keep humidity UP during Veg.. autos love that. 

Ive been smaaking something kushy for a while. I was actually intending to get  the OG Kush. But settled on the West coast. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah the drier you manage to let them get allows the taproot to really dive deep in search of moisture. The bigger the root gets the bigger the top can get.

When i plant my seeds after a 24h soak, its into 15l pots, which are watered thoroughly to the point of runoff. Then i start feeling the weight of the pots day after day. Only water when it has lost most of the water weight. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Use humidity domes... no watering and air humidity stays high. Plants in germination love very humid air, the dome will keep it that way... over 80%. Veg around 60%... flower 40%.

Totemic already said it.. lift the pot, then you know if you have to water or not. 😁

• Like 4

Here we go again.

If everything goes okay I will using STS on this one. 

Will be using Talborne red and bone. Any opinions and advise is welcome.

Trying to keep it as simple and lazy as possible as I obviously won't be able to smoke the end product and dont have to flush. 

IMG_20230315_192844_edit_53734481198050.jpg

Edited by TheLazyFisherman
  • Like 3

So I was looking at the NPK ratios of Talborne. if I go 50/50 on red and bone I get the below ratio.
Enough PK for flower?

Red : 3.1.6 Bone : 4.10.0 Total : 7.11.6

Red : 3.1.6 guano: 3.13.4 Total : 6.14.9

50/50 Biogrow and Biobloom

Grow
: 4.3.6 Bloom: 2.7.4 Total 6.10.10

Edited by TheLazyFisherman
Biobizz
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...