New here

Island Gerl

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By young OG
      Hey guys haven't grown anything for 2 years I figured I'll jump right back in. I'm growing a fastbuds gorilla glue in a classic hempy (perlite/verm). Anybody grown this strain? how am I looking I'm on day

• By Greg
      Quick question guys:
      which lights do you prefer? 
      Im looking at a light for my first proper indoor grow. I was going to use LED, but got told some good info from from someone at one of the grow shops. He recomended THE HPS setup. Cause its tried and tested always gets good results, is is the best bang for buck. 
      I was looking at an LED but only have max 4500 to spend and that's pushing my budget. So the led i found was small, and the guy selling the HPS SETUP made a good point that those wont have guarentee and will probably break, because its cheap. He does not sell cheap LEDS and and other reputable grow shops follow the same lead they only sell LEDS above 6K 
      Then comes to the CMH light which is in the middle at 4500 which they say gets much better results because of the ligth range. Using a more white light than orange like the HPS. Which iv heard the hps  works better for flowering, than growing.  
      So your choice 
      1. HPS SETUP- R2000 with a warrenty thats with a ballast and its 600W 
      2. CMH setup R4450 globe alone is 1400 of that 4450 so if i break a globe its expensive unlike HPS WHICH IS LIKE 600
      3. Cheap FULL spectrum Led with flower spectrum for R3000 and no warrenty

https://www.somhydro.co.uk/blog/cdm-quality-over-hps-quantity. 
      Good info on that site

• By Weedomics
      What's up farmers, Walked into my lil greenhouse Today and realized I have 8 plants. Just need some clearing up on our laws in South Africa. How many is to many? 

• By GreenBeans
      Hey everyone, GreenBeans here, still new to growing although this is not my first grow. All of my previous grows were autos, some from bulk seed bank and a couple from Dutch Passion. I decided to try out growing photos. But to keep it cheap coz its just an experiment, i used some bag seed from my brothers skunk. So in all honesty i have no idea what these plants are, and just trying to get them to harvest. I started them indoors under some cfls and moved them outside about two weeks before christmas
    • By Dank
      Creating this thread to showcase the rest of the ladies in my growbox during the 2019 Indoor Growoffs.
      We can only track one of the Chocolope x NorthernLights F4 gen, so I will keep track of the other ChocoNL (number 3) here, alongside my 2 x BlueberryKush F2 gen plants.
      The Chocolopes have the prime spot under the hps and the BlueberryKush plants are directly under the cfl, but get quite a bit of ambient light from the hps.
      Day 1 Flowering - Week 1