TV Mounting Northern Suburbs CT

Slartibarfast

Hi, does anyone have any recommendations for any TV mounting services in the Northern Suburbs? I want to have my TV mounted with a swivel mount if possible.

Reaching out to people I found on Google has yielded some dodgey results such as multiple people sending me the same photos to prove their work

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hmm, it is not difficult to mount a TV bracket but can be a mission without the proper tools.

I have a swivel type of TV bracket and it is awesome - it allows you to adjust the angle as well so even if you do not mount the TV mount 100% straight you can adjust it so that the TV is straight and you can pull the TV out and push it in and turn it and tilt it etc. etc.

Not something I use all that often, but helps bring the TV a bit closer when you have a small TV 😞  lol

If you have such a mount, perhaps you can consider doing it yourself?

• Like 2

As long as you or a mate got a power drill and the right wall fittings you should be good to go.

Otherwise, try Googling for handymen.

If not that, go to your nearest Mica/Builders Warehouse/Chamberlands and ask one of the dudes that always sits at the gates with sign boards displaying their various services. 

• Like 1

Hmm, it is not difficult to mount a TV bracket but can be a mission without the proper tools.

I have a swivel type of TV bracket and it is awesome - it allows you to adjust the angle as well so even if you do not mount the TV mount 100% straight you can adjust it so that the TV is straight and you can pull the TV out and push it in and turn it and tilt it etc. etc.
Not something I use all that often, but helps bring the TV a bit closer when you have a small TV   lol

If you have such a mount, perhaps you can consider doing it yourself?
I am hesitant, I mounted the TV in my room but made a bit of a mess. Not sure if I'm just not good at drilling or if my drill is Would prefer to have someone do it for the lounge.

• Like 1

I am hesitant, I mounted the TV in my room but made a bit of a mess. Not sure if I'm just not good at drilling or if my drill is Would prefer to have someone do it for the lounge.

Fair enough.

As long as your drill has the impact drill (hammer icon) mode and you're using the correct bit for masonry wall, it's easy to get the holes done.

If you used normal drill mode... Might have been a bit more of a challenge to get the holes done.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Agree 1

Hi, does anyone have any recommendations for any TV mounting services in the Northern Suburbs? I want to have my TV mounted with a swivel mount if possible.

Reaching out to people I found on Google has yielded some dodgey results such as multiple people sending me the same photos to prove their work

I have a fairly nice rotary hammer drill with very good bits, dont mind coming to help you. Most important part is selecting the correct area and mounting it level.
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

I have a fairly nice rotary hammer drill with very good bits, dont mind coming to help you. Most important part is selecting the correct area and mounting it level.
Thanks so much. I managed to find a friend of my brother's that's willing to help. If he flakes I might reach out to you.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Not really on topic, but it's just here they talk about technique, and I don't want to spam where I shouldn't. Thank you for sharing the TV information. And while we're on the subject of shopping, I recently decided to purchase an intercom system. A cool one, of course 😁. With all the features and a video camera. I think about the brand bas-ip intercom system and wanted to know what you think about it? Maybe someone installed it in their home.