Girl not doing so well.

Ponica

7 minutes ago, Khakibos said:

But my original post was more of a joke at your statement "plants don't drop seeds".

well, actually what I said was 

"plant does not just simply drop seed"

and you're a clever guy, right? so if you plant a seed and just grow the plant, is that plant gona give you seeds? what happens with our plants when they don't get pollenated? they literally live their whole lives without dropping seeds. so don't come trying to make me out to look like I am crazy for saying "plant does not just simply drop seed" that statement is 100% true. nothing faulty about it. 

on the other hand saying "plant grow, plant drop seed" leaves SOOOOOOO many open ends and grey area and causes more confusion than anything. it's a faulty statement, en klaar. 

• Haha 1

You did make me a bit butthurt with your rant, you clearly took it to seriously.

real rich comming from the guy who jumped on a conversation just to show his emotions. 🤣 fml

From the start, with the knowledge I know you since you "drop dank" why was this not your first reply. Why not hit OP up and tell him his plant might've hermed if it dropped seed ?

well I am really not stupid enough to give my dank seeds to someone who's not gona take it serious and not appreciate what they're doing. hence the interrogation. I am not handing out free seeds to any Tom, Dick and Harry, but rather to someone who'll appreciate the seeds. 

I can really go on and on if you want to be a poes about it.

careful.... you already crossed that line, I am still being nice to you here. 

Edited by Naughty.Psychonaut
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ponica said:

Regarding the peppers
Only advice I can give is. For super hots to sprout/grow you need stable and high temperatures, 30C to 32C , using coco coir in a coke bottle dome works for me.

Shot. My mistake was not hardening them off enough before transplanting outdoors. They grew nicely in my humidity dome but as soon as they went outside. Instant burn. Now i appreciate cannabis's hardiness even more. 

• Like 1

Fkn hell this is turning into a Jerry Springer Show episode.

Think about this guys.

Are we moving deur the lewe or is the lewe moving deur us?

Let's be irie and respect each other's views and opinions because you can only judge a man after you've walked 2 moons in his shoes✌️

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Fire! 1

8 hours ago, Ponica said:

My bad,  I  assumed that everyone knows plants cannot grow seeds without pollination. 🤪

just like I assumed at the very least that people know how to speak correctly 🤪 guess we both made an assumptions and I shouldn't have thought that you actually know that much 🤪 

🤪 

oh the boy got jokes now 🤦‍♂️

7 hours ago, Ponica said:

Like phoning someone with a phone ?

no, not like phoning someone with a phone at all, but don't stress and keep at it, you'll get there... 😅 

hope those seeds teach you something, because there is A LOT to learn for you and clearly I can't help at all here and there is no chance in hell I'll ever give you free seeds or free anything for that matter, smart ass. 

stick to the forum, I learned a lot here, chances are within just a few months you'll get the hang of it and probably get some free stuff from other members that'll help a lot.

a tip for the pros - don't make assumptions when you trying to outsmart other people and definitly don't leave out context. very unprofessional and will always cause someone to question you. in every situation in life it works that way, you can't just assume stuff. very dangerous for your own mental sanity. 

🤪 

hope you guys have a nice day

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Weskush said:

Fkn hell this is turning into a Jerry Springer Show episode.

Think about this guys.

Are we moving deur the lewe or is the lewe moving deur us?

Let's be irie and respect each other's views and opinions because you can only judge a man after you've walked 2 moons in his shoes✌️

😅 don't think anyone was judging anyone brother. you yourself saw the confusion caused by the lack of information provided, I pointed it out, then some new addition to the conversation had an irrational emotional outburst and took the role of cybersaviour upon himself and tried to make himself look smart while saving others' feelings. that's about it... so yeah, very modern Jerry Springer tipe shit, sadly.

I also believe the religious "don't judge others" belief hold very little water. that's a very poor stance to have in life. instead, to gain better judgement in life you need to be open to judgement and you need to judge stuff. it's not a bad thing, depending on who you ask, it's very constructive. but if you put your emotions first you'll ALWAYS think people are fighting or arguing with you. that's for the children, we're all grown ups here. I hope. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1