Total noob here...

Smirre69

Hi Everyone,

Totally new to the cannabis growing(don't even have green fingers for normal growing...) But who doesn't need a nice challenge in these times.

Seeing as my outdoor growing is a little haphazard at best, i've just had the Highpro 80x80x160 grow tent delivered, 35wat LED grow light(thinking this is way to little?) ready to get it going. The first harvest is going straight into a beer brewing experiment. Have 1 seedling going in 1/3 perlite, 1/3 Vermiculite & 1/3 potting soil and a second going hydro, in rockwool and leca pellets...

Cheers
Smirre

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Welcome 😁.

This forum has been the savior of my plants, definitely wouldn't have done well without the help of some great people here. 

35w light does seem very little, I can't imagine it doing much after the seedling stage.

Share some pics and maybe start a grow diary so we can follow along 🙌🏼

Welcome to the forum!

You certainly need a larger light for that sized area. I would also recommend going with a tried and tested soil to avoid possible issues and frustrations with your first few grows. Once you get the hang of it, then you can start to play around and amend yourself.

If you are growing in hydro, perhaps consider coco instead of soil for your grows in pots. Far more similar to a hydro grow.